RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 02:34:13 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where we play the Power Pad with our feet, not our hands, dagnabbit!

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Media Room (Moderator: wildbil52) | Anacondas 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Anacondas  (Read 5675 times)
KarmaCreep
N-Gage

Stats
« on: August 23, 2004, 09:09:33 PM »

Okay, this movie looks entirely like crap!  It could possibly even be worse than the first.  But I'm seeing it anyway.  Now, why would I do that?  Because I'm not paying for it.  I've got some free tickets to see it on tuesday for one of those sneak preview things.  All I need now is a pillow in case I fall asleep, and/or a syonide pill in case I want to kill myself.

Fucking Chuck Norris!!!!
IceBladeX
Virtual Boy

Stats
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2004, 10:03:20 PM »

Like in Return to Castle Wolfenstein. Press F12 for the "Kill Player" button.

So how bad was it? This looked right up there with other classic sequels that nobody asked for such as Mortal Kombat Annihilation, Children of the Corn 2 through 27 and I Still Know What You Did Last Summer. Ah... what a great title...

"It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees."
KarmaCreep
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2004, 12:12:23 PM »

Woah, I forgot I posted this.  Anyways, the movie was absolutely horrible.  I saw it at the Cincinnati theater off the norwood lateral and the only thing that made it fun were all the black people, or if you prefer, African Americans.  Everytime something that was suppose to be shocking happened screams would just burst from the audience behind me.  Funny stuff.  The visual effect for the anaconda was so bad.  The CGI itself made me almost piss my pants.  One chick with the blonde hair had an obviously fake southern accent.  So it was bad.  very bad.

Fucking Chuck Norris!!!!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length