RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 07, 2024, 01:33:51 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where the PSP Go matters more than HBO Go.

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Media Room (Moderator: wildbil52) | What are you watching right now? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 190 191 [192] 193 194 ... 294 Print
Author Topic: What are you watching right now?  (Read 1057531 times)
James
King of Waffle
Donor
United Kingdom

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #2865 on: January 15, 2009, 06:02:27 AM »

But that other episode is funny too. I wouldn't dare putting that kind of slogans on my car if I were there. Those crazy southern people are so hot-headed, they'll explode for the smallest thing. Tongue

...Like a bit of cash. Tongue
Sirgin
DB Reviewer
Belgium
Awards: 2016 & 2018 Fantasy Football Winner

WWW Stats
« Reply #2866 on: January 15, 2009, 06:06:27 AM »

In the last two of days:

The Proposition - (2005) - A

--> Great movie about the Australian Outback. I felt it was over too quickly; with only a length of 100 minutes a couple more scenes wouldn't have hurt.

The Incredibles - (2004) - A+

--> Second time I've watched this one in a short time. I love Pixar movies because you can see them over and over and they never seem to get boring. This one is screaming for a sequel. Let's pray that after Up (2009), Toy Story 3 (2010) and Cars 2 (2011) we'll get The Incredibles 2 in 2012 or 2013. Smiley

Marie Antoinette - (2006) - A

--> I think this movie is great. Sure it's not 100% historically accurate but I'd rather see this than something which feels like a documentary I'd have to see in school.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2009, 06:08:50 AM by Sirgin » Logged
Hydrobond
+5 Insightful
PlayStation
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #2867 on: January 16, 2009, 02:01:12 PM »

Batman's gadgets are just terrible too, but that wouldn't have made Dark Knight better or worse, that's just something I accept when seeing a Batman film. 
Aaron Eckhart did a fine job as Two-Face though. A shame they wrapped him up in one movie and killed him off.

He could certainly be back in the next film.  There is nothing stopping them from bringing him back, in a sort of "he only looked dead" way.

I never proofread before hitting the submit button, this is why every single one of my posts has been edited in the first minute after being submitted.
Hydrobond
+5 Insightful
PlayStation
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #2868 on: January 16, 2009, 02:03:08 PM »

Already saw the Vietnam episode twice. Tongue

And yesterday I watched the USA episode with the 3 muscle cars. Smiley
Yeah, that episode is really funny. I love the part where they drive through the south and put stuff on their cars. laugh
That would be the "USA episode with the 3 rubbish cars" Tongue

I'm talking of the USA episode with the 3 muscle cars. They start in San Francisco, drive through Nevada and end up doing 1-mile sprints on the salt plains in...Utah?

But that other episode is funny too. I wouldn't dare putting that kind of slogans on my car if I were there. Those crazy southern people are so hot-headed, they'll explode for the smallest thing. Tongue

I really want a CTS-V after watching that episode.

I never proofread before hitting the submit button, this is why every single one of my posts has been edited in the first minute after being submitted.
Sirgin
DB Reviewer
Belgium

WWW Stats
« Reply #2869 on: January 16, 2009, 06:09:58 PM »

The car May was driving? It was hilarious how he kept talking about how terrible it was at the start of the show. Tongue

EDIT: Today and yesterday:

The Sum of All Fears - (2002) - B

--> I've seen this one before and besides some minor annoyances I still got a lot of enjoyment out of it.

Legally Blonde - (2001) - C

--> I like it for the fact that it didn't try to be more than what it is (which isn't much).

Also saw all the Quarter finals of the Masters (Snooker) as well as the Carter-Ebdon match. Just watched O'Sullivan blasting his way past Ali Carter; I think he has a big chance of winning this year.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2009, 06:25:16 PM by Sirgin » Logged
BadEnoughDude
Couldn't save the savior from savoring
Donor
United States
Awards: The 100k Man

Stats
« Reply #2870 on: January 16, 2009, 07:42:43 PM »

On my way to see Revolutionary Road right now.

Minnesota represent.
Wii - 3952 3192 4794 1209
PS3 - DudeBadEnough
Hydrobond
+5 Insightful
PlayStation
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #2871 on: January 16, 2009, 11:19:30 PM »

The car May was driving? It was hilarious how he kept talking about how terrible it was at the start of the show. Tongue

EDIT: Today and yesterday:

The Sum of All Fears - (2002) - B

--> I've seen this one before and besides some minor annoyances I still got a lot of enjoyment out of it.

Legally Blonde - (2001) - C

--> I like it for the fact that it didn't try to be more than what it is (which isn't much).

Also saw all the Quarter finals of the Masters (Snooker) as well as the Carter-Ebdon match. Just watched O'Sullivan blasting his way past Ali Carter; I think he has a big chance of winning this year.

Yeah, he was complaining because he didn't like what the brand Cadillac had become.  But that doesn't stop it from being an excellent and awesome car.  It would be a whole hell of a lot of fun.  Even my current car is a ton of fun, but the CTS-V is at a whole other level. 

Tondog
:3
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #2872 on: January 16, 2009, 11:50:24 PM »

Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei

[img width=550 height=125]http://mypsn.eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/Tondog.png[/img]
Black Flower Music Podcast - Like that annoying elitist hipster guy you know, except in podcast form.
Follow me on Twitter
James
King of Waffle
Donor
United Kingdom

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #2873 on: January 17, 2009, 07:36:36 AM »

I was going to watch 28 Weeks Later last night but realised I hadn't seen 28 Days Later since I bought the DVD in 2003. So I watched 28 Days Later instead. It filled me in on a lot of things I had forgotten. I thought it was pretty good over all.
James
King of Waffle
Donor
United Kingdom

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #2874 on: January 17, 2009, 07:57:30 PM »

28 Weeks Later

I think it's a very decent zombie film but it wasn't quite as good as the first one.

***spoiler***
"We're locking all of you in this room and turning the lights off for your own safety. The only other way out of this room is through that fire door, but it only opens from the other side..."
***spoiler***
Sirgin
DB Reviewer
Belgium

WWW Stats
« Reply #2875 on: January 18, 2009, 01:45:49 PM »

Saw the afternoon session of the Masters Final. Ronnie took a great start but didn't do too well in the last 4 frames. A good thing he was able to snitch that final frame to even out the score.

C'mon Ronnie!
BadEnoughDude
Couldn't save the savior from savoring
Donor
United States
Awards: The 100k Man

Stats
« Reply #2876 on: January 18, 2009, 02:02:07 PM »

28 Weeks Later

I think it's a very decent zombie film but it wasn't quite as good as the first one.

I thought this movie was awful. The first was much, much better in my opinion.

I saw Revolutionary Road this weekend. Extremely depressing.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2009, 02:04:38 PM by Bad Enough Dude » Logged

Minnesota represent.
Wii - 3952 3192 4794 1209
PS3 - DudeBadEnough
tholly
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #2877 on: January 18, 2009, 08:50:46 PM »

watched recently...

Sex And The City: The Complete Series: The Complete 1st Season - (1998) - A

Reason for score -- sad to say, I'm addicted...

Wall Street: The Ultimate Oliver Stone Collection - (1987) - A+

Reason for score -- holy shit, what a fantastic movie....

Sex And The City: The Complete Series: The Complete 2nd Season - (1999) - A

Reason for score -- really really addicted.....can't wait to watch the next four seasons....

Collection Pics--Excel Collection Spreadsheet--XBox Live Gamertag: tholly1983 - PS3 Name: tholly - Wii Code: 6005 4631 6751 2174
Pop Culture Portal
RFG Friend
United States
Awards: Tournament Winner

Stats
« Reply #2878 on: January 18, 2009, 09:13:01 PM »

Thanks to my wife, I've become addicted to Sex and the City, too.  :embarassed:

Hydrobond
+5 Insightful
PlayStation
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #2879 on: January 18, 2009, 09:54:58 PM »

Penn and Teller's Bullshit

Everyone should watch this show.

Pages: 1 ... 190 191 [192] 193 194 ... 294 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length