RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 11, 2024, 03:32:55 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Burgers from trash cans taste the best.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | RFGeneration Archives | Weekly Poll 10/7/07 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Poll
Question: Bungie has officially become an idependant company.  What do you think about this?
This is great!  Now Bungie has creative control over there games.   -12 (54.5%)
Hmmm, it doesn't matter to me either way.   -9 (40.9%)
This sucks!  I want Bungie for Microsoft platforms only!   -0 (0%)
Bungie who?  They did what?   -1 (4.5%)
Total Voters: 21

Author Topic: Weekly Poll 10/7/07  (Read 7214 times)
cyberfluxor
Jaguar CD

WWW Stats
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2007, 12:44:04 PM »

It doesn't matter much to me either way. To me it's a matter of time before they can prove this was a good move on their part.

Collecting CIB 5200 Atari and Sega Saturn games.
Check out my domain
I will purge your base for resources.
shoes23
Legendary AFK'er
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2007, 02:09:01 PM »

ONI 2!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bring it on!

Was the first one any good?  I had it for a few years, occasionally I look the the back of it to see if I'd be interested in playing it, and then promptly put it back on it's place on the shelf.  It always just seemed just a generic action romp, so what's good about it?

www.questmarker.net
[img width=468 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/images/banners/generated/collection/shoes23.png[/img]
OatBob
セガ 信者
DB Reviewer
United States

Stats
« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2007, 02:21:20 PM »

It wasn't that great, of course, most of the early PS2 releases weren't.

I just am weary of wandering from generic warehouse room A to generic warehouse room B in all these shooters and action games.

Bungie tried a new studio for that game... Bungie West... maybe we can blame it on them.

it's thinking
Tondog
:3
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2007, 06:00:04 PM »

Was the first one any good?  I had it for a few years, occasionally I look the the back of it to see if I'd be interested in playing it, and then promptly put it back on it's place on the shelf.  It always just seemed just a generic action romp, so what's good about it?
The hand to hand combat is very good. And the graphical style is quite unique as well. A word of warning though, the PC and Mac versions of the game are way better than the PS2 one in the performance department.

OatBob doesn't like it because he's a damn mainstreamer and only likes popular games. Wink

[img width=550 height=125]http://mypsn.eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/Tondog.png[/img]
Black Flower Music Podcast - Like that annoying elitist hipster guy you know, except in podcast form.
Follow me on Twitter
Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #19 on: October 09, 2007, 11:39:20 PM »

The hand to hand combat is very good. And the graphical style is quite unique as well. A word of warning though, the PC and Mac versions of the game are way better than the PS2 one in the performance department.

OatBob doesn't like it because he's a damn mainstreamer and only likes popular games. Wink

And you are a damn Undergrounder. Door works both ways on that son.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2007, 11:49:38 PM by Tynstar » Logged

Tondog
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #20 on: October 09, 2007, 11:46:12 PM »

I sure am. Smiley

[img width=550 height=125]http://mypsn.eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/Tondog.png[/img]
Black Flower Music Podcast - Like that annoying elitist hipster guy you know, except in podcast form.
Follow me on Twitter
Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2007, 06:10:34 PM »

I like it when a company is able to have more free control i don't like it when 5-7 versions of the exact same game come out across every platform.

I don't mind it so much if each version has unique content....

Tondog
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2007, 09:06:55 PM »

But then the owners of each different platform would bitch that their version doesn't have what the other one has.

Follow me on Twitter
phoenix1967
Nintendo DS
United States

Stats
« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2007, 10:50:55 AM »

Depends on the game. An example being Soul Calibur 2. Each plaform had a character unique to it, but I didn't recall anyone bellyaching about it.

Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length