RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 04:39:34 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Hey, you're finally aw- NO TODD HOWARD! NOT HERE!

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Media Room (Moderator: wildbil52) | Smoochknob 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Smoochknob  (Read 1348 times)
Zimbacca
Sorry you must have been boring me.
RFG Friend

Stats
« on: October 10, 2005, 08:22:06 PM »

(I know I've posted a link before on the Lets Sing topic, but I figured it'd get more attention as its own topic.)

My latest musical phase is Smoochknob.  A Portland local band who describes themselves as "Gaycore" Smochknob Has gotten HUGE in Portland, but once you get out of teh city no one knows who they are.  The most impressive thing is the Drummer is also the lead singer.  

Gay-Core is: Punk Rock, catchy, sometime silly (I wanted to say retarded), fun music that pisses you off because you can't get the hooks out of your head. Gay Core is a club full of people singing along with the band. It is not depressing music or music that makes you want to punch someone. So there!

http://www.smoochknob.com/sk_music.htm

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length