RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 29, 2024, 12:13:04 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: We really love that Sega Dreamcast fishing controller and Sega Bass Fishing.

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Media Room (Moderator: wildbil52) | 28 Weeks Later... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: 28 Weeks Later...  (Read 1537 times)
BadEnoughDude
Couldn't save the savior from savoring
Donor
United States
Awards: The 100k Man

Stats
« on: May 15, 2007, 03:52:50 PM »

Was pretty excited for this one and it really let me down. Generic plot and they went overboard with the 'creative camera angles.'

The charm of the first one was it's subtleness. They really tried to jam the creativity down your throat this time..

Minnesota represent.
Wii - 3952 3192 4794 1209
PS3 - DudeBadEnough
two_scoop_steve
Sega Genesis
United States

Stats
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2007, 07:59:05 PM »

i want to see this, i will wait till it comes out on dvd.

The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2007, 08:52:48 PM »

The first one was ruined for me by the guy getting infected by the drop of blood falling into his eye while he looked up.

That one thing is just soooooooooooooooooooo stupid I couldn't stand the rest of the movie.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2007, 12:01:27 AM by The Maligned Leon » Logged

When shall his new form be revealed?
BadEnoughDude
Couldn't save the savior from savoring
Donor
United States
Awards: The 100k Man

Stats
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2007, 10:33:57 PM »

The first one was ruined for me by the guy getting infected by the drop of blood falling into his eye while he looked up.

That one thing is just soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo stupid I couldn't stand the rest of the movie.

The director mentioned not liking that part in one of the bonus features. In fact, they had another ending originally but canned it because that part would have made it impossible to believe (in the context of a world infested by rage-infected people, of course).

Minnesota represent.
Wii - 3952 3192 4794 1209
PS3 - DudeBadEnough
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length