RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 09, 2024, 01:44:04 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Hey, you're finally aw- NO TODD HOWARD! NOT HERE!

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Collection Connection | Shipping methods 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Shipping methods  (Read 1068 times)
Sauza12
DB Contributor
Awards: 06 RFG Baseball Winner

Stats

Champion of

« on: March 17, 2012, 06:42:27 PM »

So I'm going to start selling some of my doubles on Ebay.  Before I started putting them up, I wanted to get some opinions on shipping from the community.  Most of the stuff I'm going to be selling are loose cart games and I was thinking of shipping them out in bubble mailers, with the carts themselves wrapped in another layer of bubble wrap. 

If you were to receive a game shipped like that, would you be fine with it?  If not, how would you rather have them shipped to you?
Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2012, 09:22:13 PM »

I've had many games shipped to me like that and I have yet to have a problem. If I buy more than two though I would prefer a box.

blcklblskt
Nintendo 64
DB Contributor
United States
Awards: 2017 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2012, 11:54:47 PM »

I'm fine with loose carts coming in bubble mailers; another layer of bubble wrap is just icing on the cake.  I like to receive boxed stuff in boxes so that it doesn't get crushed (obviously).
Crabmaster2000
Podcast Crew
Canada

Stats
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2012, 01:29:47 AM »

I'd echo what these guys are saying. If the cart generally goes for $40 or more I'd go with a box, but for anything less a bubble mailer should be find. Just make sure you point out that your shipping it in a bubble mailer in the description so the buyer has nothing to complain about.

Want to see someone barely eke through a whole pile of NES games? Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/us...00Crabmaster?feature=mhee

300+ NES games beaten since October 2011

Co-Host of the Rfgeneration Collectorcast:
http://rfgenerationcollectorcast.podomatic.com/
Sauza12
DB Contributor
Awards: 06 RFG Baseball Winner

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2012, 08:52:46 AM »

I feel the same way as all of you, but I wasn't sure if I was just odd.  Thanks for the help guys!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length