RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 16, 2024, 06:58:31 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where we're rolling around at the speed of sound.

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Media Room (Moderator: wildbil52) | Who is going to see it? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Who is going to see it?  (Read 9782 times)
shadytool
RFG Friend

Stats
« on: June 24, 2004, 06:47:33 PM »

that's right, who is going to see Fahrenheit 9/11?
shit looks pretty interesting no matter what side of the fence you are on.
check it:
http://www.apple.com/trai...ions_gate/fahrenheit_911/
Lord Nepenthean
Co-Founder

WWW Stats
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2004, 08:26:29 PM »

I'm sure I will.  Moore did pull some bad stunts in Bowling for Columbine, but he still knows how to make an entertaining and thought-priviking motion picture...  which is his ultimate goal.  And, Bush is a poopy head, so I'll probably like it anyway.  I haven't seen the previews yet, but don't really need to.  I'll see the movie.

Zimbacca
Sorry you must have been boring me.
RFG Friend

Stats
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2004, 12:19:43 PM »

if it comes around here i will.

Antimind
Co-Founder
Canada

WWW Stats
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2004, 08:33:05 PM »

I will not support that communist.

[img width=406 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/yabbattach/lordnep.gif[/img]
Hydrobond
+5 Insightful
PlayStation
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2004, 09:29:14 PM »

I'll only see it if someone else pays for it.  I don't need to pay for propoganda.

I never proofread before hitting the submit button, this is why every single one of my posts has been edited in the first minute after being submitted.
shadytool
RFG Friend

Stats
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2004, 08:52:34 AM »

I'll only see it if someone else pays for it.  I don't need to pay for propoganda.

good idea, why pay for it when you can watch the news and get it for free!  god i love that
thx1138
3DO

Stats
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2004, 09:35:26 AM »

I will probably watch it, but maybe not at the cinema, like I did the last one.

10 PRINT "THX is still skill"
20 GOTO 10
30 REM 24th Sept 2017 ;-)

RUN
2D-Forever
Jaguar CD

Stats
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2004, 10:11:26 AM »

I'd rather donate 6$ to the green party than give it to Moor, provoking him into making another movie.

Vote Nader. or Dont.

-God gave us memories so we could languish in dispair.
-Once delayed, Twice dismayed.  SNK
Lord Nepenthean
Co-Founder

WWW Stats
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2004, 06:06:39 PM »

He'll make ten more movies anyway.  He made two before he had any money or fame, and a TV show.  Now he has more money than you can even dream of, and soooo much publicity, so don't expect him to go away anytime soon.

Hydrobond
+5 Insightful
PlayStation
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2004, 10:05:07 PM »

Well, there is one way to get rid of him, we just need to find someone who doesn't mind doing a few years in prison first.

I never proofread before hitting the submit button, this is why every single one of my posts has been edited in the first minute after being submitted.
Sauza12
DB Contributor
Awards: 06 RFG Baseball Winner

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2004, 09:36:44 AM »

I hate Michael Moore.  Not because of his views or political affiliation, but because he is a cock.  
Arrrhalomynn
Beep beep! Boop boop!
Co-Founder
Netherlands

WWW Stats
« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2004, 10:06:15 AM »

I downloaded a dozen of his tv-shows and liked them at first, but they got boring once I got to see more of them. They're pretty much all the same.  If this movie is a bit more original I'd like to see it. Most likely by downloading it somewhere. Hating that bastard Bush helps too Wink
Lord Nepenthean
Co-Founder

WWW Stats
« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2004, 01:46:51 PM »

I saw it yesterday and it was better than Bowling for Columbine, in my opinion.  He used less statistics, and mentioned where he got his facts a lot more often than he did in BFC, which is also a good thing.  I agreed with his points in BFC, but he did some things to support his argument that he shouldn't have done.  It seems, upon first viewing, that he cleaned that up some in this movie.

F9/11 is also not as funny as BFC, but that's okay.  It works well.  And, no matter what you think about Moore or his views, it's pretty hard to deny that the guy knows how to make an entertaining film.  Roger and Me might still be my personal favorite, but this one is very good.  The ending video clip is SUPERB.

jonlester
Jaguar CD

WWW Stats
« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2004, 04:05:38 PM »

A friend of mine downloaded it and said he'd make me a copy so I'll watch it then just so I can qualify myself to detail everything that's wrong with it. Moore has enough pork chop money to give himself a coronary without my help.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length