RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 04:46:32 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: We really love that Sega Dreamcast fishing controller and Sega Bass Fishing.

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Idle Chatter | A Completely Unrelated Series of Thoughts... Part 7 0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 Print
Author Topic: A Completely Unrelated Series of Thoughts... Part 7  (Read 349692 times)
Zagnorch
MAJIN SONIC'S BLOODLUST MUST BE SATED!
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #885 on: February 03, 2024, 11:15:10 PM »

Yes indeedy!

Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #886 on: February 05, 2024, 06:00:23 PM »

The power went out at the Zagnorch Ponderosa last night. No juice for seven hours. However, I still had internet thanks to my smart phone...

...until it ran out of power.

That's when I was forced to entertain myself by...

...by...

...oh, God, this is so hard to say... or write, rather...

...by using my imagination.

It was downright terrifying.

nupoile
DB Contributor
United States
Awards: 2014 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #887 on: February 22, 2024, 11:11:43 PM »

I bought some shelves for my game room today. Or at least the game room I'm slowly working on setting up. Zag already got to see the shelves, he didn't seem impressed.

This seems like a non sequitur if there ever was one. Maybe when we get to "Part 8" of this thread we can call it "A Completely Unrelated Series of Non Sequiturs...Part 8"
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #888 on: February 23, 2024, 03:19:38 AM »

Well they weren't shelves so much as a stack of 2-by-4s awaiting your amazing crafting magic.

Abracadabra! Gonna reach out and grab ya!

On another note: maybe you could, oh, I don't know, contribute to the 3-word-story and word-association threads on a more than quarterly basis? Shaggy's getting increasingly annoyed by my response posts, and I'm sure he'd appreciate some "new" blood on those threads.

Whattaya say, huh?
« Last Edit: February 23, 2024, 03:22:25 AM by Zagnorch » Logged
nupoile
DB Contributor
United States

Stats
« Reply #889 on: February 25, 2024, 04:26:34 PM »

Quote from: Zag
On another note: maybe you could, oh, I don't know, contribute to the 3-word-story and word-association threads on a more than quarterly basis?....
Whattaya say, huh?

My mom said I can't use the 3 word story and word association threads because that's just for people looking to get their post count over 9000.
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #890 on: February 25, 2024, 06:01:43 PM »

On another note: maybe you could, oh, I don't know, contribute to the 3-word-story and word-association threads on a more than quarterly basis?....
Whattaya say, huh?

My mom said I can't use the 3 word story and word association threads because that's just for people looking to get their post count over 9000.

Maybe you should finally get out of your parents' basement and start doing things for yourself?

I mean, seriously, get a life already--

Oh whoops, pops needs me to get off the internet so he can pay some online bills, BRB
nupoile
DB Contributor
United States

Stats
« Reply #891 on: February 25, 2024, 11:00:49 PM »

Quote from: 'norch
Whattaya say, huh?

Maybe you should finally get out of your parents' basement and start doing things for yourself?

What if I told you....I was living in grand-ma's basement???

....That's probably way too deep of a cut for everyone else. Topic change time....I played some PS3 today, what does everyone think of that? Gran Turismo 6? ICO? Anyone? Anyone?

And we were watching The Mandalorian, which has Carl Weathers in it. Makes me think of The Predator, and Rocky....

Ever seen The Predator? It's pretty good. If you like that you should watch No Escape, I'm sure you've seen that one right? Zag?

Man, I feel like this is too many inside jokes even for me.   Azn
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #892 on: February 26, 2024, 04:27:18 PM »

Hey there big guy,

I've been trying to get back to the PS4, myself. However, I'm focusing more on Switch games that I have yet to dig into.

I was so disappointed by the prequels, I lost pretty much all interest in any new Star Wars stuff.

As for Carl Weathers: I'll celebrate his life by watching one of the few Adam Sandler comedies I find even remotely funny. Of course, as you already know, obviously I'm talking about The Wedding Singer.

Still haven't watched No Escape, despite your repeated recommendation and several YouTube movie-review videos calling it an underrated classic.

So, um... do you already know which version of T2 you're gonna watch about 6 months from now?
nupoile
DB Contributor
United States

Stats
« Reply #893 on: March 04, 2024, 11:11:59 PM »

Hey there Zag,

No, I do not yet know what version of T2 I'm going to watch 6 months from now. As you all know it's a toss up. Blue ray for the cleanest picture, great sound but a bit of a 'things look too smooth' problem? DVD for the picture that most looks how you remember it looking? Or laser disc for the best sound? I don't remember which one we did last year, DVD maybe? I don't think I have it on any other formats, I should get it on VHS I suppose. Was there a UMD release? That would probably be the worst version.

So what else is going on in everyone's world? I'm sure there's something interesting going on.....
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #894 on: March 05, 2024, 09:34:40 PM »

Hey there Zag,

[...]

So what else is going on in everyone's world? I'm sure there's something interesting going on.....

No, not really. We're pretty much just doing urban exploration in a virtual ghost town now.
nupoile
DB Contributor
United States

Stats
« Reply #895 on: March 05, 2024, 10:15:46 PM »

Hey there Zag,

[...]

No, not really. We're pretty much just doing urban exploration in a virtual ghost town now.

Oh? Did you come across that mystery event that happened in like 2009 or 2012 or something?
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #896 on: March 08, 2024, 09:30:17 PM »

Hey there Zag,

[...]

Oh? Did you come across that mystery event that happened in like 2009 or 2012 or something?

Seeing as how an entire swath of posts from 2008 to 2012 were wiped out in the Great Outage, that's not bloody likely.
shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #897 on: March 22, 2024, 07:07:44 PM »

Why is no one posting on the forums anymore, where are all the monthly game playthroughs, and why isn't the front page updated any more?

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
Zagnorch
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #898 on: March 23, 2024, 02:18:16 AM »

Why is no one posting on the forums anymore, where are all the monthly game playthroughs, and why isn't the front page updated any more?

Those are some good questions. Why not ask them over at the RF Gen's General forum over at Discord?
shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #899 on: March 23, 2024, 07:33:39 AM »

Those are some good questions. Why not ask them over at the RF Gen's General forum over at Discord?

Meh, doesn't matter, they won't get answered.

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length