RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 03:31:35 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Check us out on Discord! Link on the front page!

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Community Playthroughs (Moderators: techwizard, singlebanana, wildbil52, GrayGhost81, Disposed Hero, MetalFRO) | June 2021 Shmup Club - Mercenary Force 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: June 2021 Shmup Club - Mercenary Force  (Read 9174 times)
MetalFRO
RFG Moderator
United States
Awards: 2014 RFGen Top Shmuper

WWW Stats
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2021, 01:44:56 PM »

Good stuff, everyone! I still haven't managed to clear the game quite yet, but I'm loving that so many have been able to do so thus far. I'm also happy that the game is deeper than I originally realized, and that you are all peeling back the layers a bit, and revealing more than what I even knew about it. That's pretty good confirmation that we picked well for this month.

zoydo
Jaguar CD

Stats
« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2021, 02:30:40 PM »

I did a final run yesterday, but ended up with 90.000 pts, so i couldn't beat my first score anymore.

I really like the graphic design of Tenjin Kaisen. Especially the early stages with bamboo groves, small villages and shrines are very well done and theres much attention to detail. The bosses and monsters look pretty cool as well. The soundtrack is nice, but there could be a few more tracks for the stages.
I had a lot of fun with the game and most likely i will return to it now and then.

TOB
MetalFRO
RFG Moderator
United States
Awards: 2014 RFGen Top Shmuper

WWW Stats
« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2021, 10:00:41 AM »

Nice! I forgot to post this the other day, but I got my clear on Tuesday evening:

Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length