RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:33:42 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where we're rolling around at the speed of sound.

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Idle Chatter | Lurker? Old Member? Check in Here 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 Print
Author Topic: Lurker? Old Member? Check in Here  (Read 179611 times)
TraderJake
Retired Lord of the Forum
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #285 on: April 15, 2020, 12:57:02 PM »

I found the discord. Fun times.

Hello World.
MetalFRO
Blog Writer
United States
Awards: 2014 RFGen Top Shmuper

WWW Stats
« Reply #286 on: April 15, 2020, 01:32:55 PM »

Woot! Welcome back to the RF Gen reality!

wrldstrman
nintedo completist
3DO
United States

Stats
« Reply #287 on: June 25, 2020, 01:15:57 PM »

Was amazed I remembered my login in and password. lol   

need last 3 nes items  chubby cherub box, stadium event manual and complete myriad
wrldstrman
nintedo completist
3DO
United States

Stats
« Reply #288 on: June 25, 2020, 01:28:01 PM »

Havent done the ebay thing in a long time so I had a question. Any bought any of the games from China. i was wanting splatterhouse for sega and i see a lot of listing s from china. anyone ever buy these copies. i want it just to play not for collecting purposes

need last 3 nes items  chubby cherub box, stadium event manual and complete myriad
slackur
Blog Writer

Stats
« Reply #289 on: June 25, 2020, 03:44:22 PM »

Havent done the ebay thing in a long time so I had a question. Any bought any of the games from China. i was wanting splatterhouse for sega and i see a lot of listing s from china. anyone ever buy these copies. i want it just to play not for collecting purposes

I have picked up a few carts just for that purpose. I have had great success thus far in terms of games arriving and playing fine, but of course shipping can take very, very long even before this year's events.  It has been worth it for me. Smiley

Keelah se'lai
CorteXodus
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #290 on: July 21, 2020, 12:32:13 PM »

Not even sure how long it's been since I last posted here. I feel like every 2-3 years I find this link in my favorites and remember it's here. Did someone mention a Discord server?

"Anybody seen my glasses?"
MetalFRO
Blog Writer
United States
Awards: 2014 RFGen Top Shmuper

WWW Stats
« Reply #291 on: July 21, 2020, 05:05:46 PM »

Not even sure how long it's been since I last posted here. I feel like every 2-3 years I find this link in my favorites and remember it's here. Did someone mention a Discord server?

Right here!
https://discord.gg/q7SUfJ

Come join us there for some discussion. You may need to wait to be promoted into the main channel from the landing spot, just so you're aware.

CorteXodus
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #292 on: July 24, 2020, 01:28:47 PM »

Looks like I missed the window on that invite link.

"Anybody seen my glasses?"
InvadErGII
CD-i
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #293 on: August 03, 2020, 04:06:32 PM »

Hey friends - it's been a stupidly long time (in fact, I think my last post may have also been in this thread, which is embarrassing).

I've recently started paring down my collection, and plan on posting some stuff for sale here in the coming days. I have nothing but the fondest memories of this community and hope to get some games to new, loving homes soon.

shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #294 on: August 03, 2020, 06:32:26 PM »

Hey friends - it's been a stupidly long time (in fact, I think my last post may have also been in this thread, which is embarrassing).

I've recently started paring down my collection, and plan on posting some stuff for sale here in the coming days. I have nothing but the fondest memories of this community and hope to get some games to new, loving homes soon.

Hey!  How's it going?!  It's been awhile.  Stay around and post!

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
InvadErGII
CD-i
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #295 on: August 05, 2020, 12:11:30 PM »

Hey!  How's it going?!  It's been awhile.  Stay around and post!

I'm doing well! Been pretty busy...lots of (positive) life changes over the last few years, and handling the new normal pretty well for the most part. I've definitely missed the sense of community that this place has always had. Hoping to stick around more this time.

Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #296 on: September 14, 2020, 08:45:00 PM »

I still ban and block stuff you guys report when I catch it.
Got one today just stopping in to say I am still behind the scenes... sometimes.

Also hi I'm still alive Cheesy

Razor Knuckles
& Knuckles
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #297 on: September 15, 2020, 08:18:01 AM »

Hi, Izret! Glad to know your around.
Fokakis79
Donor

Stats
« Reply #298 on: September 19, 2020, 09:47:23 PM »

Kinda lurking and posting a little bit recently. I didn't say Hi to everyone, yet. So Hello! everyone! Love this place, its so comforting.

techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #299 on: October 03, 2020, 05:51:15 PM »

Hi all! I haven't been around for a while, just checking in. I still keep my collection up to date here but haven't been doing much in terms of collecting for a while. I'm currently trying to create an inventory of everything in my storage unit so it's gotten me thinking about collecting again.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length