RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 05:22:50 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Burgers from trash cans taste the best.

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Collection Connection | Price Check Thread 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] Print
Author Topic: Price Check Thread  (Read 277492 times)
Cryptid Collector
SNES
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #810 on: September 10, 2017, 11:48:45 AM »

Thanks guys, I'll have a lot more to price check as I clean and check my sale bin but it's good to know I'm on he right track.

They're so hell-bent on giving, walking a wire
Convinced it's not living if you stand outside the fire

-Garth Brooks/Standing Outside The Fire

SoC Monk
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« Reply #811 on: February 03, 2018, 10:15:07 AM »

So I just found a yard sale with a guy selling a bag full of games. He didn’t really know what they were, I wasn’t to sure either, but I got about 30 games all in excellent condition for $20. They look kind of like the sonic and knuckles game but they don’t open on top and they all say command module. Is that good? And can anyone tell me what these are?
singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #812 on: February 03, 2018, 10:48:04 AM »

So I just found a yard sale with a guy selling a bag full of games. He didn’t really know what they were, I wasn’t to sure either, but I got about 30 games all in excellent condition for $20. They look kind of like the sonic and knuckles game but they don’t open on top and they all say command module. Is that good? And can anyone tell me what these are?

Can you post some pics to give us a better idea?

RFGen Co-Director; pinball, 2600 & NES nutjob, co-host of the RFGen
 Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
Addicted
Blog Writer

Stats
« Reply #813 on: February 03, 2018, 12:03:17 PM »

Sounds like a lot of TI 99 carts.

Stephen Kick: “The thing about classic games was that they were the first for an entire generation. Successive works are going to be important to individuals and even to groups, but never to a whole generation in the same way.”
SoC Monk
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« Reply #814 on: February 04, 2018, 08:41:25 AM »

Ti-99/4a carts. That’s what they are. Are they worth anything?
SoC Monk
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« Reply #815 on: February 04, 2018, 05:17:19 PM »

Anybody know anything about derby’s owner club cards? They have a Sega logo on the top left corner.
MetalFRO
Blog Writer
United States
Awards: 2014 RFGen Top Shmuper

WWW Stats
« Reply #816 on: February 05, 2018, 09:36:43 AM »

There's a game store I go to on occasion that has Cruise Missile for the 2600, but they want $20 for it.  Current loose price on Price Charting shows the average price is $8.00, though it does show $19.99 as the eBay price.  I checked with the clerk, and that's non-negotiable.  Any thoughts as to the game's rarity, or whether that's a good "street price" for the game?  I know nothing about it, other than it's by Froggo Games, and isn't nearly as common as Activision titles, for example.

https://www.pricecharting...-missile?q=cruise+missile

RobotWillie
Don't You Know Blackmail is Way Uncool
PlayStation
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #817 on: March 14, 2019, 02:25:47 PM »

This seems like a pretty good deal to me. Am I wrong?

It is a PS2 lot for 15$, free shipping, that has Ghost Recon (Greatest Hits),Medal of Honor Frontline,Medal of Honor Rising Sun,Call of Duty Finest Hour,Gran Turismo 3 A-Spec Greatest Hits and SOCOM Navy Seals 3 Greatest Hits. All look in good condition.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/...3da55b:g:70sAAOSwl7pcaD1-

MetalFRO
Blog Writer
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #818 on: March 17, 2019, 11:24:41 AM »

This seems like a pretty good deal to me. Am I wrong?

It is a PS2 lot for 15$, free shipping, that has Ghost Recon (Greatest Hits),Medal of Honor Frontline,Medal of Honor Rising Sun,Call of Duty Finest Hour,Gran Turismo 3 A-Spec Greatest Hits and SOCOM Navy Seals 3 Greatest Hits. All look in good condition.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/...3da55b:g:70sAAOSwl7pcaD1-

These are all super common games that I see in Goodwill and pawn shops, and they're the kind of thing you'll pay $2 or $3 for, typically. Given that they're all complete, as long as the discs aren't destroyed, I'd say this is on par with current pricing, and would be a safe pickup.

InvadErGII
CD-i
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #819 on: August 12, 2020, 02:23:42 PM »

Alright, someone tell me why I should/shouldn't buy this: https://www.ebay.com/itm/...AOSwtbhcmopc&LH_BIN=1

Seems like a decent deal, I think? Any reason to believe it might not be legit?

shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #820 on: August 12, 2020, 02:58:46 PM »

Alright, someone tell me why I should/shouldn't buy this: https://www.ebay.com/itm/...AOSwtbhcmopc&LH_BIN=1

Seems like a decent deal, I think? Any reason to believe it might not be legit?

Seems legit but I would maybe ask for more pictures.  They also have a Make Offer on it.  I wish I had the cash because I would be interested in this.

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
MetalFRO
Blog Writer
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #821 on: August 13, 2020, 08:14:58 AM »

Yeah, assuming it's legit, that seems like a good deal, given what condition it appears everything is in.

tactical_nuke
DB Reviewer
United States

Stats
« Reply #822 on: August 13, 2020, 04:43:51 PM »

New old stock of Aladdin stuff is pretty common. It would be convenient however to have basically the entire set in one purchase.
DatenshiBlue
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« Reply #823 on: February 05, 2021, 09:16:36 PM »

Hey, I was looking to see if anyone one knows about an item I have. It is the Rockman Dash Demo disk from the Capcom Friendly club. I've found some sketch information from a Mega Man fan page, but not much else to go one with it.
I was looking to get a rough estimated value of it, but in the time I've had it I've never seen it on eBay or anywhere.
Anyone know about this demo??

link to fansite - http://www.rockman-corner...ta-eight-year-search.html

* IMG_20210205_184451.jpg (3058.59 KB, 4608x2112 - viewed 623 times.)
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length