RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:09:39 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: This land is peaceful, it's inhabitants kind.

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Sales Extravaganza | SirPsycho's NES Liquidation 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: SirPsycho's NES Liquidation  (Read 19635 times)
SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2013, 07:10:30 PM »

BETWEEN MAY 1 AND MAY 10 IS BUY ONE GET ONE OF EQUAL OR LESSER VALUE FREE!

Women were the reason I became a monk - and, ah, the reason I switched back... - Morte

Well I, for one, plan on discovering the secrets of the multiverse by rubbing cottage cheese on my belly and eating vast quantities of fresh-water fish. Mmm... cheese. -The Nameless One
Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2013, 08:17:48 PM »

Hmmm, looks like I may need to PM tomorrow... everyone loves a garage sale.

SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2013, 06:29:14 PM »

Come Friday I'm taking most of this list to the local game store, so if you see anything you want its coming down to the wire!

Women were the reason I became a monk - and, ah, the reason I switched back... - Morte

Well I, for one, plan on discovering the secrets of the multiverse by rubbing cottage cheese on my belly and eating vast quantities of fresh-water fish. Mmm... cheese. -The Nameless One
SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2014, 03:18:18 PM »

I'm selling my magazines! Most are in good shape and I'm open to trades as always and package deals.

SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2014, 08:21:24 PM »

Bumpski

SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2014, 05:15:35 PM »

Bump with some added games.

SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #21 on: June 20, 2014, 12:56:13 PM »

Bumpski

SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2014, 04:43:42 PM »

Bumpski. A few Master System games, some new NES games, and a classic PS1 RPG added!

SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #23 on: October 10, 2014, 10:29:01 AM »

Price drops on magazines and stock update!

SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #24 on: October 10, 2014, 01:59:38 PM »

Update #2 for today! I'm going to be auditing my collection and getting rid of some of my games that are sadly lacking manuals. The one below will be hard to part with, but the funds will go to as many complete copies of these games as I can get hold of! Sony was the choice for today, tomorrow I'll be going through my DS and Genesis stuff. I'm not too worried about Nintendo stuff as its quite common to find large auctions of boxes and/or manuals going at any one time.

zcrich01
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #25 on: October 10, 2014, 02:18:34 PM »

Update #2 for today! I'm going to be auditing my collection and getting rid of some of my games that are sadly lacking manuals. The one below will be hard to part with, but the funds will go to as many complete copies of these games as I can get hold of! Sony was the choice for today, tomorrow I'll be going through my DS and Genesis stuff. I'm not too worried about Nintendo stuff as its quite common to find large auctions of boxes and/or manuals going at any one time.

Very likely interested in some of your Genesis items.
SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #26 on: October 11, 2014, 01:51:21 PM »

Added a bunch of Sega games!

SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #27 on: November 04, 2014, 11:02:22 AM »

Bump with a couple N64 carts.

SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #28 on: June 09, 2021, 04:21:28 PM »

Somebody buy my Gun Nac.

Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length