RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 11:39:42 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Burgers from trash cans taste the best.

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Collection Connection | Club Nintendo 2014 Platinum/Gold Prizes 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print
Author Topic: Club Nintendo 2014 Platinum/Gold Prizes  (Read 12117 times)
Disposed Hero
Blog Editor
United States
Awards: 2013 RFGeneration KING OF RAGE

Stats
« Reply #45 on: December 07, 2014, 04:14:36 PM »

I think they give you a code that you can redeem on the eShop, but I'm not 100% certain....

shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #46 on: December 09, 2014, 01:31:46 PM »

Question: When you "buy" a downloadable game with your coins, what is the delivery process? Do they give you a code or do you have to sign in to Club Nintendo on your console somehow?

They send you the code in an email.

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
GrayGhost81
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #47 on: December 09, 2014, 01:33:33 PM »

Good info. I was seriously hoping it would be something easy like that.

Can't wait to see what they put up next week!

retrosportsgamer
Memorex VIS

WWW Stats
« Reply #48 on: December 15, 2014, 10:36:47 AM »

Not only do they email but they also give the code right on the rewards site so you can instantly go in and download.

I've exhausted most of points picking up Wii U VC games - I did skip on Pilot Wings last month.

The 3DS offerings are pretty good - mainly old Game Boy games but fun to have.

GrayGhost81
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #49 on: December 15, 2014, 10:43:00 AM »

Yeah, I grabbed Metroid II yesterday and it looks phenomenal on the 3DS. I'm so happy they just give you a download code rather than pulling some Nintendo BS like making you link the CN account to each console or some other pain in the ass way.

I can't wait to see the next set of games. Looks like they're not exactly punctual with unveiling them as last month's were supposed to expire yesterday but nothing has changed on the site.

russlyman
Blog Writer
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #50 on: December 15, 2014, 11:14:11 AM »

i wish some how they incorporated a map on that. Still pretty awesome

Now your playing with power!
GrayGhost81
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #51 on: December 15, 2014, 03:36:23 PM »

The games selection has (finally) been updated.

Kirby's Dreamland 3 and Metroid for WiiU

Super Mario Kart and 1080 for Wii

A Kappa's Trail, Kid Icarus Myth & Monsters, Bird and Beans, Radar Mission for 3DS

http://club.nintendo.com/rewards.do

Welp, I've been a Club Nintendo member for about two weeks now and I can already see a huge problem. I already have most of these games in some other form. Gotta do a little research on the DSi Ware titles but other than that I'm not particularly interested in the Game Boy's version of Battleship.

I can see myself frivolously grabbing Mario Kart and 1080 as well, but I don't know.

Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #52 on: December 15, 2014, 04:57:36 PM »

RADAR MISSION
...oh, wait, I still own a Game Boy. Carry on.

GrayGhost81
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #53 on: December 16, 2014, 07:26:13 AM »

After doing a little research it seems A Kappa's Trail is very highly regarded so I'm going to grab that. Bird & Bean looks like a crappy mobile phone game so I'm going to skip that one.

And, because a large portion of Nintendo's strategy is getting you to buy the same twenty year old games over and over again, I'm going to play my part and grab Mario Kart. I dunno, it's one of my all time favorite games, and I really love the way those virtual console games look up-resed or whatever through the Wii. At first I was thinking, why the hell would you do that? But then I remembered I paid actual money for SMB 3 and Punch-Out way back when I got my Wii for the "convenience" of having them on it. Pure foolishness. 

At least I'm not being suckered in by Nintendo's creation of false scarcity involving plastic figurines for a system I don't own which are inferior to Skylanders anyway...

GrayGhost81
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #54 on: December 16, 2014, 07:27:39 PM »

So I just went ahead and downloaded A Kappa's Trail and I'm happy to report that it was developed by none other than Brownie Brown, who made one of our favorites, Magical Starsign!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length