RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 05, 2024, 04:14:04 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | The Gaming Diary: Chapter 3 0 Members and 9 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 159 Print
Author Topic: The Gaming Diary: Chapter 3  (Read 861835 times)
MaterialHandlerMike
Atari Lynx
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #780 on: December 26, 2015, 10:42:07 AM »

Fallout 4 finished! Pretty lame ending...

Complete NA NES collection (minus Stadium Events)
Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #781 on: December 29, 2015, 07:16:15 AM »

Spartacus Legends (XBLA) - For some reason I thought the servers were up until the end of January, I stand corrected.

Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #782 on: December 29, 2015, 11:17:06 AM »

On the phone:
Twin Blades
and a bunch of other stuff here and there.

On the One:
Killer Instinct
Titanfall

Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #783 on: December 29, 2015, 12:27:30 PM »

Iz, I need to test something on W10M. I'll hit you up about it.

Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #784 on: December 30, 2015, 09:36:38 AM »

NBA 2K10: Draft Combine - Screwing around with a buddy in this game.

Addicted
Blog Writer

Stats
« Reply #785 on: December 30, 2015, 10:25:32 AM »

Fallout 4 (X1) - I like this game but after playing Fallout 3 and New Vegas it feels too similar.

Kirby (Famicom) - This game feels refreshing after playing all these open world games.

Stephen Kick: “The thing about classic games was that they were the first for an entire generation. Successive works are going to be important to individuals and even to groups, but never to a whole generation in the same way.”
topkek88
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #786 on: December 31, 2015, 01:16:10 AM »

GTA: San Andreas (PS2) 100% Playthrough - Juuuust got to the Desert and am playing the 3rd Toreno mission right now. Have about 1/3 of the oysters and over half of the gang tags and photo ops. I've completed the first export list as well

WarCraft III: Tides of Darkness (PC) - Assaulting Dalaran on the mission with the crippling auras that burn through your undead forces. Mission can be pain, and I've just begun so I have a while to go

Currently Playing:
GTA: San Andreas (PS2)
WarCraft III: Reign of Chaos (PC)
StarCraft (PC)
Angry Birds: Seasons (iPod)
Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #787 on: December 31, 2015, 12:44:56 PM »

NBA 2K10 Draft Combine (XBLA) - Just have to wrap up the scrimmage wins and then that's all she wrote.

shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #788 on: December 31, 2015, 06:13:34 PM »

Almost have Captain Toad 100%.  I need to find Pixel Toad on one stage and finish the last stage that unlocked.  Anyone see that level?

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
topkek88
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #789 on: January 01, 2016, 10:30:11 PM »

GTA: San Andreas (PS2) - I now have completed app vehicle schools, gained the airstrip as an asset, and so have stolen a tank to complete Vigilante Missions

Currently Playing:
GTA: San Andreas (PS2)
WarCraft III: Reign of Chaos (PC)
StarCraft (PC)
Angry Birds: Seasons (iPod)
Boshamp
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #790 on: January 02, 2016, 12:43:24 AM »

3DS (I hit these few titles daily for freemium grinds and likely will not list them every day since there isn't any reason to update):

Pokemon Picross -  Two-minute daily challenges are enough to gain enough in-game currency to unlock future stages, but it is a slow grind. Fun game though, I have loved picross since I played it on my GB back in the day.

Pokemon Shuffle - Same idea, but a much faster grind. Playing the meowth stage with extra energy allows me to keep my coin count high, otherwise I would for sure miss out on event pokemon without paying for in-game currency. Almost done with the Keldeo event, then back to the main stages and S-ranks to unlock the new expert stages. A slow progression to 721 pokemon + different forms and mega stones, as they have only released about half of them and the game is already over a year old, but fun and quick to play nonetheless.

X360:

Battleblock Theatre - Played a few stages on Insane trying to finish this one up. Just a few more stages and a few more prisoners to unlock and I will be done.

Titanfall - Definitely the best FPS I have played. It is so well done in the grand scale and in the details I honestly notice something new that I love about it every time I play. Almost done with this one though, I just have to finish a few more daily challenges and then grind to generation 10. Even though the first 95% of this game only took me a month to complete, the tedious nature of the final challenges will have me playing for another month or so just to finish the ridiculous regen requirements in generations 8 and 9.

SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #791 on: January 02, 2016, 01:59:50 PM »

Bought Ikaruga on Steam for $5 yesterday. Its so good!

Women were the reason I became a monk - and, ah, the reason I switched back... - Morte

Well I, for one, plan on discovering the secrets of the multiverse by rubbing cottage cheese on my belly and eating vast quantities of fresh-water fish. Mmm... cheese. -The Nameless One
Boshamp
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #792 on: January 03, 2016, 02:38:51 AM »

3DS:

Puzzle & Dragons Z - Cleared off a few streetpass tags on this one and beat a couple stages as I waited for another game to finish updating on my X360. Such a well done concept, but damn it got redundant quickly.

Super Street Fighter IV 3D Edition - Updated tags on this one as well, my LV. 7 Sagat lost its first battle tonight, causing my first loss within streetpass statue fights. Usually I can rely on my LV. 5 Dhalsim and LV. 7 Sagat to be guaranteed wins since I have them set up so well, but they both lost and since having them means I have to throw in a couple LV. 1 characters early...I got beat down. I am 19 for my last 20 and have to be at least 69 of 70 since I got my 3DS.

X360:

Titanfall - More grinding...getting closer to being done with gen 7 though. I got lucky with 6 terminations in my Stryder titan in one match. Only one person out of 6 had nuke eject...the others fought through being doomed, which I appreciated greatly. Now I just need like 16 more and I can move on. Ha ha

Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #793 on: January 03, 2016, 02:04:36 PM »

^I'm debating starting the 360 version....

Just starting Gen6 on the One version.
Very slowly plugging away in Gems of War still too.
Fired up Astropop the other day. I might go back to this again and see if i can finish it.

Wrapped up MKX just before midnight on New Years Eve. Last/80th completion of 2015.
Finished 0D Beat Drop New Years Day. First completion of 2016.

Boshamp
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #794 on: January 03, 2016, 09:18:36 PM »

X360:

Titanfall - Got my 100th daily challenge out of the way and just a few terminations away from Gen8, now I just need a few more kills on War Games and I will have all of the achievement points in the game. Everybody complains about how frequently they see that map and I have recorded only 11 matches on the map in over a month of playing.

Battleblock Theatre - Even though I am almost done with my fourth playthrough of the game, I still want more. Such a great platformer.

Wii U:

Super Mario Maker - Played a little bit with my son. He likes building stuff and I like playing what others have made. I just really wish I could filter by completion % to find the hard stages...In the hour or so I got to play, I didn't find any really difficult stages to challenge myself with. I found endless "auto-play" and "keep running" stages though...which are cool in the sense of watching them and knowing the work they took to make...but boring in every other way.

Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 159 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length