RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 05, 2024, 03:57:48 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where we're rolling around at the speed of sound.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Community Playthroughs (Moderators: techwizard, singlebanana, wildbil52, GrayGhost81, Disposed Hero, MetalFRO) | Community Playthrough - Now With Poll - Please Vote 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Print
Poll
Question: Next game for a community playthrough
Pandora's Tower (Wii)   -4 (21.1%)
Batman Arkham Asylum (360/PS3/PC)   -6 (31.6%)
Mass Effect 3 (WiiU/360/PS3/PC)   -1 (5.3%)
Dark Souls (360/PS3)   -4 (21.1%)
The Walking Dead (360/PS3/PC)   -4 (21.1%)
Total Voters: 19

Author Topic: Community Playthrough - Now With Poll - Please Vote  (Read 19658 times)
Fleach
Blog Writer
Canada

Stats
« Reply #45 on: March 15, 2013, 07:51:48 AM »

I'll go with whatever game ends up being the winner. Should Dark Souls win I'll try my very best not to quite because I've heard of the game's reputation. Seeing Batman tied for first does make me happy as I'm admittedly afraid of Dark Souls' difficulty.

I think it would be fun if everyone participating in this had a Dark Souls death count in their signatures. Mine would be the highest no doubt.

Thanks to the other two people for voted for The Walking Dead. I'm silently cheering with you.

"Another exciting Canadian"

Like RPGs and Indie Games? Check out my blog!

Co-host of the RF Gen PlayCast http://rfgenplaycast.podbean.com/
blcklblskt
Nintendo 64
DB Contributor
United States
Awards: 2017 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #46 on: March 15, 2013, 10:30:30 AM »

I would be down for dark souls.

You can play with each other in this? What version do most people here own PS3 or Xbox? I don't have a copy yet. Also I would likely pick up a used copy, does it come with a game pass?

Also, anyone for Arkham City? I finished asylum but still have city on the pile of shame.

I played through Arkham City at least 4 times.  I'd play it again, I just need a year to forget the game, lol.

I'll go with whatever game ends up being the winner. Should Dark Souls win I'll try my very best not to quite because I've heard of the game's reputation. Seeing Batman tied for first does make me happy as I'm admittedly afraid of Dark Souls' difficulty.

I think it would be fun if everyone participating in this had a Dark Souls death count in their signatures. Mine would be the highest no doubt.

Thanks to the other two people for voted for The Walking Dead. I'm silently cheering with you.

I hated Demon's Souls, so I don't think I'll be playing Demon's Souls.  Go Batman!
Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #47 on: March 15, 2013, 11:11:50 AM »

The Walking Dead is really fantastic. For those of you who haven't played, you should do so even if it doesn't get picked. I won't probably be in for any of these, but I'm interested to see what you guys go with.

Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #48 on: March 15, 2013, 12:34:30 PM »

I guess no ones playing Mass Effect 3 Tongue

Fleach
Blog Writer
Canada

Stats
« Reply #49 on: March 15, 2013, 02:20:46 PM »

Partly because of the intimidating reviews of Dark Souls I'm considering going renegade and starting a group playthrough for Walking Dead. Who's interested?

Fokakis79
Donor

Stats
« Reply #50 on: March 15, 2013, 09:04:39 PM »

I have played through Dark Souls once, and I am on the second playthrough.  Yes, it is a difficult game, but it is very rewarding because of it.

Also, if you have other folks, helping you out and playing through it along with you, it can make it easier on you.  If Dark Souls is chosen as the game, I will help anyone with getting through it. I have lots of great tips, and I know how to put the advantage back on you. I wouldn't say I am the best at this game, but I did learn a lot from playing through it. I hope to pass that on.

This is to say it will require hard work, and determination.  Believe me, there is no feeling like when you get through this game, when I finished I felt like I had just got finished having the roughest sex of my life, but it was all worth it.  Wink

if it doesn't get chosen and you want to play it let me know, and I can play it with you.

Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #51 on: March 15, 2013, 09:17:22 PM »

Partly because of the intimidating reviews of Dark Souls I'm considering going renegade and starting a group playthrough for Walking Dead. Who's interested?

I don't think I'd go through it again (once you know the story the major plot points don't change), but I will be glad to talk about it as others go through it. It is all still pretty fresh in my mind.

blcklblskt
Nintendo 64
DB Contributor
United States
Awards: 2017 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #52 on: March 16, 2013, 04:35:30 PM »

I don't think I'd go through it again (once you know the story the major plot points don't change), but I will be glad to talk about it as others go through it. It is all still pretty fresh in my mind.

This.  I don't see Walking Dead as a game worthy of multiple playthroughs, but it would be fun to discuss.
Fleach
Blog Writer
Canada

Stats
« Reply #53 on: March 16, 2013, 08:28:48 PM »

Sad

I just worry that I might not be able to beat Dark Souls.

Crabmaster2000
Podcast Crew
Canada

Stats
« Reply #54 on: March 16, 2013, 09:48:30 PM »

I'll let the poll run until Monday March 18th and then lock it up. For those of you that might not have a copy of the game (most likely either Batman Arkham Asylum or Dark Souls from the looks of it), how long do you need to get a copy? 2 weeks enough time? That way we could start at the beginning of April.

Want to see someone barely eke through a whole pile of NES games? Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/us...00Crabmaster?feature=mhee

300+ NES games beaten since October 2011

Co-Host of the Rfgeneration Collectorcast:
http://rfgenerationcollectorcast.podomatic.com/
Fleach
Blog Writer
Canada

Stats
« Reply #55 on: March 16, 2013, 09:50:55 PM »

Sounds good Crabmeister! April showers bring many gaming hours.

techwizard
RFG Moderator
Canada

Stats
« Reply #56 on: March 17, 2013, 02:40:32 AM »

april should work for me, i'm not sure if i can get a copy this paycheck but if not i'll just start a little late. i'd be ok with either of those games for a playthrough.
Silent Scythe
TurboGrafx-16
United States

Stats
« Reply #57 on: March 17, 2013, 06:56:30 AM »

Already bought both so I'll just be over here counting down the days. Smiley
The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #58 on: March 19, 2013, 10:15:22 PM »

ERHMAGAD I COULD PLAY ALONG

When shall his new form be revealed?
Crabmaster2000
Podcast Crew
Canada

Stats
« Reply #59 on: March 20, 2013, 10:15:47 AM »

So Batman Arkham Asylum is definitely the winner!! For those of you that need to grab a copy do you think you'll be able to do so by April 1st? Please post or pm me if that isn't enough time, but if I dont hear from anyone prior to that assume we'll start on the first.

Want to see someone barely eke through a whole pile of NES games? Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/us...00Crabmaster?feature=mhee

300+ NES games beaten since October 2011

Co-Host of the Rfgeneration Collectorcast:
http://rfgenerationcollectorcast.podomatic.com/
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length