RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 03, 2024, 06:50:37 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: We really love that Sega Dreamcast fishing controller and Sega Bass Fishing.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | Anyway to generate Collection checklist WITHOUT variants? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Anyway to generate Collection checklist WITHOUT variants?  (Read 790 times)
Loganm187
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« on: June 03, 2015, 08:39:52 PM »

As someone who doesn't care about variants I find this very annoying and makes for a very messy looking list if I just want a single copy of each kinda game on my checklist. Is there any work around for this? Or am I missing something? Thanks guys.
tactical_nuke
DB Reviewer
United States

Stats
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2015, 08:49:23 PM »

I'd like this too. Tongue
Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2015, 09:08:20 PM »

Often requested, not a feature right now. You could export to Excel and remove duplicates.

Loganm187
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2015, 09:24:43 PM »

I was thinking of doing that, but on the collection checklist I don't see anyway to export to excel just PDF. If I'm looking at my collection I can export to excel, but that doesn't do me any good as I need to see what gaps I have. Any assistance on this?
Duke.Togo
Nintender Tape
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2015, 09:52:04 PM »

You could add everything to a user created folder, then export to excel.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length