RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 05:17:44 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: It's not the size of the collection, it's how you store it!

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Sales Extravaganza | large lot of nes instructions  relisted 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: large lot of nes instructions  relisted  (Read 3346 times)
Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2005, 10:37:12 AM »

Why not leaev neg feedback on that guy and relist it the same way notiing that the highest bidder last time was dodging you?

wrldstrman
nintedo completist
3DO
United States

Stats
« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2005, 11:36:55 AM »

I gave the second place bidder a shot then will relist

need last 3 nes items  chubby cherub box, stadium event manual and complete myriad
johno590
Memorex VIS

WWW Stats
« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2005, 01:21:59 PM »

well so far the winning bidder is avoiding my emails..Yes the price was actually a great deal..If anyone can tell me where to buy instruction books for less than two dollars each I would be overwhelming happy..379.00 does sound like a lot but if you times 248 times 2.00 and you pay shipping on 248 items your looking at over a thousand dollars easy...and instruction books dont come up very often I know ive been searching ebay like a crazy person for the last ones I need....Guess if I dont hear from the winning bidder tomorrow ill offer it to the second highest bidder.

That's true, just a big chunk of money at one time... guess it just seems better a little bit at a time, lol.  

Good luck on the ebay thing.  I've had a couple people never respond and I had to relist the item.
wrldstrman
nintedo completist
3DO
United States

Stats
« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2005, 10:03:34 PM »

i relisted the lot added two books i think for 350.00 its a great deal if i saw a lot off 100 with at least 60 or more of the books i need i would pay 200 or more for it...or then again maybe there isnt the amount of hard core collectors away from the gaming sites..all i know is finding instructions for me has and is very difficult..

need last 3 nes items  chubby cherub box, stadium event manual and complete myriad
captain_nintendo
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2005, 07:22:17 AM »

i relisted the lot added two books i think for 350.00 its a great deal if i saw a lot off 100 with at least 60 or more of the books i need i would pay 200 or more for it...or then again maybe there isnt the amount of hard core collectors away from the gaming sites..all i know is finding instructions for me has and is very difficult..

I have been really lucky in getting my extra stock over the years.

Good luck selling them oof. If they dont sell , maybe we could trade for stuff each other needs ?

Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length