RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 09:39:53 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where we play the Power Pad with our feet, not our hands, dagnabbit!

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | Zelda 2: Link No Bouken Assistance Needed 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Zelda 2: Link No Bouken Assistance Needed  (Read 809 times)
ReddMcKnight
Ace Jago Player
Donor

Stats
« on: July 10, 2013, 06:50:32 AM »

Okay, we all know Zelda 2, and how it's basically the Black Sheep of the series and all that garbage. Well, I recently started playing the Famicom Disk System Version, as I heard it was easier. Well, things seem to be...switched around in this version. What I mean is, in the beginning, you need to go to a Cave north of the starting point and get a Trophy for a woman. Well, I went there, and WHAT THE HELL, it's not there!! That being said, does anyone know where it is in this version? Or do you have a Walkthrough for it? Please let me know. Thanks!

[img width=300 height=70]https://image.ibb.co/fSULkF/Signature_zpsfvzatdip.png[/img]
JerryGreenwood
Do you even Sega?
Donor

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2013, 03:09:57 PM »

First, I'll say that Zelda II is one of the greatest games of all-time. I keep coming back to it like no other game. For me, nothing has topped the simple battle concept of up and down stabbing and blocking. Furthermore, I think the down-thrust is THE most satisfying move in video game history.

About your question, I didn't think the game was actually different. Are you sure you talked to all the people in the town and got the info about the Trophy? That's my only guess.
ReddMcKnight
Ace Jago Player
Donor

Stats
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2013, 03:34:44 PM »

I forgot to mention that engel helped me yesterday and found the answer for me. I was playing it through an emulator and was using a bad ROM. It's been resolved now though. Smiley

[img width=300 height=70]https://image.ibb.co/fSULkF/Signature_zpsfvzatdip.png[/img]
techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2013, 04:53:22 PM »

boo emulators Tongue
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length