RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 05, 2024, 09:27:44 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Track your collection from the Magnavox Odyssey to Super Mario Odyssey!

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Idle Chatter | Just wanted to let everyone know what's going on in the next 2 months! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Just wanted to let everyone know what's going on in the next 2 months!  (Read 1133 times)
Mezmoron
RFG Friend

Stats
« on: April 13, 2007, 10:09:09 AM »

Hey everyone!

I just wanted to let everyone know that it's getting to that time of year where I pick up another side project of my own.

In short, I'm in another musical coming up soon.

The show is Stone and Edwards' "1776".  I am playing Robert Livingston, a deligate from New York that helped to write the US Constitution. 

This is a paid show (for equity in an equity theater), so I'm really excited.  If you don't know what equity is:

The AEA, Actors' Equity Association, is a union of over 45,000 artists and stage managers in America.  Basically, they help govern the rights of the members in their line of work.  You must perform in numerous equity shows in order to become a member.  Generally, this means at least 6-7 shows/musicals.  The catch is, they must be paid shows in an equity approved theater.  This will be my 5th show in an equity theater.

This basically means that I'm going to be busy every evening for 6 weeks.  I should be able to do my duties as features editor, but I just felt like I should give everyone a heads up.

Ken

[img width=468 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/images/banners/generated/collection/Mezmoron.png[/img]
UNFORGIVINGPAIN
Donor
United States

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2007, 10:38:52 AM »

Congratulations!

I remember watching 1776 in history class back in junior high. I actually enjoyed it and I was one of the few who stayed awake for the entire movie.
Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2007, 12:39:54 PM »

Congrats man!

The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2007, 03:43:52 PM »

I'd go for the part in "l337" myself, much more current and likely to get noticed.

When shall his new form be revealed?
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length