RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 06, 2024, 02:06:46 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: This land is peaceful, it's inhabitants kind.

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Collection Connection | Price Check Thread 0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 55 Print
Author Topic: Price Check Thread  (Read 281122 times)
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #255 on: August 30, 2012, 09:40:04 AM »

Seems like a decent deal to me, but do they have the boxes or just the games? Intellivision games are typically fairly cheap, even with the boxes.

Shepy
Atari 7800
United States

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #256 on: August 30, 2012, 09:48:17 AM »

Just the games with the little card insert things. Some repeats. I was skeptical because i'm not even sure if it works. The Intellivision looked like it was in good shape on the outside at least. The games were in ok shape, some better then others. I also saw a Collecovision for $35 with 4 games, but didn't know on that either.
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #257 on: August 30, 2012, 10:50:48 AM »

Coleco's probably more worthwhile than the INTV.

techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #258 on: August 30, 2012, 03:37:25 PM »

it's a pretty cheap system in general but i would say any bundle is a good deal if it has the system with cables and 30 games, even loose for only $50. depends of course on how many duplicates there are.
Shepy
Atari 7800
United States

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #259 on: September 04, 2012, 09:40:06 PM »

http://madison.craigslist.org/vgm/3230782660.html

I'm not sure what to offer. His price has been going down I believe it was 70 dollars last time i looked before now. I'm wondering what to offer and what's the max i should pay. Thanks in advance for any help!
Razor Knuckles
& Knuckles
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #260 on: September 04, 2012, 09:55:50 PM »

That price is very fair. Getting a NES loose is around $40-50 on average. Complete with box and manual for $65 is very good, assuming the 72 pin connector still works. If not, it is an easy fix and still a fair price.
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #261 on: September 04, 2012, 10:37:51 PM »

That's a Canadian Action Set bundle, Project...pick it up!

RetroRage
it's not that bad...You can barely notice it.
Donor

Stats
« Reply #262 on: September 06, 2012, 08:12:08 PM »

I saw a slightly yellow NES with all the cords for sale at my local thrift store for $16.99.  Is it worth cleaning up and flipping at that price?

Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #263 on: September 06, 2012, 08:25:10 PM »

I saw a slightly yellow NES with all the cords for sale at my local thrift store for $16.99.  Is it worth cleaning up and flipping at that price?

If you have games already ready to go with it, but no console to sell as a bundle, maybe. Otherwise, not really.

InvadErGII
CD-i
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #264 on: October 09, 2012, 10:01:46 AM »

I just remembered that somewhere I have a handful of old game boxes. I hadn't thought about them for a while, but after reading more on what some of the more sought after game's boxes can go far, I am hell bent on finding these ASAP. Among them were, I believe, Metal Warriors, Super Mario RPG, and a handful of Jaguar games. Assuming I can find them and they're not beat to hell, any idea on what the bigger name ones might be worth?

wildbil52
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #265 on: October 09, 2012, 10:05:18 AM »

I just remembered that somewhere I have a handful of old game boxes. I hadn't thought about them for a while, but after reading more on what some of the more sought after game's boxes can go far, I am hell bent on finding these ASAP. Among them were, I believe, Metal Warriors, Super Mario RPG, and a handful of Jaguar games. Assuming I can find them and they're not beat to hell, any idea on what the bigger name ones might be worth?

Depending on condition the Super Mario RPG box could go for $25-60 I would think.  Some of the bigger dollar Jaguar boxes would be Air Cars, Breakout 2000, Protector and Towers 2.

InvadErGII
CD-i
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #266 on: October 09, 2012, 10:09:01 AM »

I don't think any of the Jaguar boxes are THAT rare...I remember Brutal Sports Football, Attack of the Mutant Penguins, and possibly White Men Can't Jump? These were all from a while ago.

Metal Warriors is the one I'm really curious about...it took me a long time to track down my copy (this would've been ~2006-7 I think), but I had no idea it had become so valuable. A 7 on NintendoAge isn't too shabby!
« Last Edit: October 09, 2012, 10:10:49 AM by InvadErGII » Logged

Johnny Nintendo
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #267 on: October 12, 2012, 06:17:42 PM »

Hey fellow collectors I have a question. I recently responded to a Craigslist ad about some Super NES games. Well, I ask what the games are and the seller tells me this: "Return of the jedi. Pacman 2. Mecarobot golf. Speed world. Bass masters. Addams family. Super play action football.Super bases loaded. All donkeys kongs/marios". Now assuming that all the Donkey Kongs/Mario's means more than just Mario World and DKC, I offered the seller $30. It was more or less an impulse buy, but the question that I have for you is:

Are these worth $30 and did I make a good decision?

Looking for CIB NES games..........even Silent Service.
I once made the mistake of smelling a NES cart.  Man, the last guy that blew in it must have had bad breath, because it smelled like a sack full of assholes.
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #268 on: October 12, 2012, 06:39:50 PM »

All Donkey Kongs/Marios would definitely be a good buy. All 3 DKCs alone would be worth $45 cart only.

GrayGhost81
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #269 on: October 12, 2012, 07:13:44 PM »

All Donkey Kongs/Marios would definitely be a good buy. All 3 DKCs alone would be worth $45 cart only.

Right on. Let us know how it turns out Johnny.

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 55 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length