RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 05, 2024, 11:36:27 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Hey, you're finally aw- NO TODD HOWARD! NOT HERE!

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Sales Extravaganza | 32" SONY TRINITRON WEGA FLATGLASS TV. $250. WISCONSIN.TONIGHT/TOMORROW ONLY!!!!! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: 32" SONY TRINITRON WEGA FLATGLASS TV. $250. WISCONSIN.TONIGHT/TOMORROW ONLY!!!!!  (Read 709 times)
Kamino
Memorex VIS

WWW Stats
« on: November 20, 2007, 11:56:08 AM »

Hi, I'm moving to california asap and can't really be fucked to lug this tv along.
It's a great TV, but I'll only be taking my highdef.
This is a 32" Sony WEGA Trinitron TV.
The scoop: It was purchased march 2006. In march 2007 i purchased a high-def and this unit has barely been used since. Mainly it was used to test a few vintage systems before I sold them all off.

Component, svideo, 2 a/v in, rf in, a/v out. remote is included and works. IF you live somewheres between PLYMOUTH WI and MADISON WI on highway 57(north of 43), 43 north of milwaukee, or 94 from milwaukee to madison, or milwaukee/madison itself... i may be able to arrange a drop-off.

$250, which is way less than half the original sale tag. heh. Good deal if you want a GOOD gaming tv. I can't speak enough for this unit as a classic gaming tv; it worked GREAT for that . It even works pretty good for Wii/360. Ask grandamchandler. he has the SAME tv.

PM me or call 920-464-0245. Cash only please. thanks.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length