RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 05, 2024, 02:44:47 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | Mass Effect 3 demo and multiplayer. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Mass Effect 3 demo and multiplayer.  (Read 617 times)
phoenix1967
Nintendo DS
United States

Stats
« on: February 18, 2012, 10:32:03 AM »

After playing through the demo, I must say that I really liked the kinect functionality. It makes the experience move along much more smoothly. They also upgraded melee combat significantly! Which it desperately needed.

The graphics seemed to be about the same quality as ME2, though, so if you're expecting a graphical upgrade you may be disappointed.

The action and gameplay, however, were just as good as they ever were. And even though the demo was only 2 levels, it really got me hungry for March 6th to get here! I've gotta finish my 2nd playthrough of ME2 before then! Cool

Has anyone else tried the demo? Or the multiplayer?

bombatomba
Blog Editor
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2012, 12:10:13 AM »

I just caught a trailer for the game during The Walking Dead, and I am interested.  The problem is that I've only ever played the demo of ME2.  Do I really need to play the first one, as even the demo had a "Previously on Mass Effect" part before the game started (so I know about the Reapers and how the game ended)?

"Thou mayest all thy troubles now forget,
    Th'Imperi'l knaves have been outrun at last."

- Han Solo
phoenix1967
Nintendo DS
United States

Stats
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2012, 08:32:01 PM »

From what I understand, Mass Effect 3's story will be fine to play on it's own, you don't need to have played the 1st 2 games. However, it's cool to carry over your character history from ME1 to ME2...and now ME2 to ME3. I'm sure those that did would have access to some things that others wouldn't, but nothing that would detract from being able to enjoy ME3 on its own. Cool

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length