RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 08:17:43 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where the PSP Go matters more than HBO Go.

RF Generation Message Board | Announcements and Feedback | Announcements and Feedback | Ranking-based Sorting 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Ranking-based Sorting  (Read 1094 times)
InvadErGII
CD-i
United States

WWW Stats
« on: April 24, 2006, 05:30:51 PM »

In the "Add ratings to your collection" thread, it was established that there's no way to sort our collection in any way that's based on the user ratings here at the site. I really like the user ratings resource here - it's part of what sets this site apart for me, and I think it would be even better if it were utilized more. There are a lot of searches that could use this - some that I'd like to see include:

- Sorting your games based on your own rankings
- Sorting your games based on the GROUP rankings
- Filtering the group rankings so that it only shows games you DON'T have

There are a few more I was thinking of, but they aren't coming to me at the moment. What do you folks think of this stuff?

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length