RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 06, 2024, 09:06:38 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where we're rolling around at the speed of sound.

RF Generation Message Board | Announcements and Feedback | The Thinktank | Tan's crazy ideas thread. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Tan's crazy ideas thread.  (Read 1230 times)
Tan
« on: January 03, 2008, 08:01:37 AM »

I know there are bigger fish to fry in the other thread so I thought I'd jot these down before I forgot them. Smiley

Would it be hard to move extra media to the image bar at the top right of the game pages? Sometimes with a filled game page the extra media pics get shoved way down the page. Some extra media like INTV controller overlays or such are handy to see for gameplay purposes if you don't have a spare one hanging around, something nice to have at the top of a page you can jump to.

An extra dropdown list in the collection tools where you choose where you bought the item. Options like "Retail store", "Online Auction", "Yard/Thrift/Pawn", "Publisher website", "Gift" etc etc. Only viewable when you choose "detailed view".

Here's a crazy one, have a banner like the collection one in the promote page, that lists the games your currently playing. It's updated somehow by the listings you've flagged as being played in your collection.

Right now I'm using the website icon under my avatar in the forums to list my blog here at RFGen. It'd be neat to have a specific icon to show someone has an RFGen blog.
TraderJake
Retired Lord of the Forum
Director
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2008, 03:40:00 PM »

Regarding extra media - No, I've actually contemplated doing that in recent history. Might solve a problem about missing extra media images.

Regarding what games your playing- perhaps that can be part of a progress tracker.

Hello World.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length