RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 05:18:27 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Burgers from trash cans taste the best.

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Idle Chatter | Sauza rants 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 Print
Author Topic: Sauza rants  (Read 6959 times)
Sauza12
DB Contributor
Awards: 06 RFG Baseball Winner

Stats

Champion of

« on: July 28, 2004, 10:12:34 AM »

O.K., I hope that everyone can bear with me for a couple of minutes because I got some things that have been bothering the piss out of me lately (not all of which that I will go into right now) that I have to get out of my system before inocent people are in jeopardy.  Here we go.

White people, it's time to relize that we are not black.  I am especially aiming at you white folk in affluent suburban communities.  I can't take seeing white 20-30 year old guys from Canton (for those of you not from Michigan, Canton is to Detroit as Norway is to Africa.  Few  black folk and even fewer reasons to be a "thug") that drive green 1995 Tempo's that haver $2000 sound systems in them.  Don't waste your money on a sound system that rattles your entire ride.  BUY A BETTER CAR!  

Also, for those of you who for whatever reason banged some chick at an Ecstasy party and didn't have the common sense to either wear a condom or pull out, don't try to turn your kid into a thug.  To paraphrase from Chris Rock, I don't want that little screw to rob me in 15 years.  This means, don't watch BET with him/her, don't declare that Eminem is the greatest musical talent in the history of sound in front of him/her, and for the love of God, don't buy him/her G-Unit shoes or clothes.  This last point is especially important.  The only people that buy G-Unit for themselves or thier kids are retarded little posers such as yourself.  Black people don't wear them.  Trust me.

Also, stop trying to force black slang into your vocabullary.  Black people laugh at you when you do this.  I will admit that I have adapted some black slang and mannerisms, but this is because I GREW UP IN A MOSTLY BLACK NEIGHBORHOOD.  You, on the other hand, have a given name of Jordan Popovich and played tennis until you were 12.  Speaking like this only impresses other posers like yourself.

In the intrest of time, bandwidth, and blood pressure, I am going to end this here.  I could easily go on for 15 pages, but I won't.  I'm sure I'll be back soon with another rant because alot of shit has been bothering me lately.  So until next time.
2D-Forever
Jaguar CD

Stats
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2004, 11:07:05 AM »

I don't pretend to be black because I'm too much of a racist, I'm not a racist becuase I hate everyone equally; Not becuase of their skin color, but becuase they are stupid.

-God gave us memories so we could languish in dispair.
-Once delayed, Twice dismayed.  SNK
Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2004, 11:54:05 AM »

75% of the people who try to act thug or talk ghetto 1never lived in a ghetto, 2are not black, 3are rich and 4 are morons.
i grew up in a mostly black neighborhood also before that i lived in the projects with my mom. I dont try to talk that way or act that way i go to a catholic school with some kids who when the get there first car is a Lamburgini, Ferrari or hummer (not making this up) they talk and act like they are from "the streets". When the only time they have ever really been on "the streets" was to buy weed or other assorted drugs and if they ever really had to spend time there they would come out much diferent than when they went in.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2004, 02:17:50 PM by IZRET101 » Logged

shadytool
RFG Friend

Stats
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2004, 01:50:21 PM »

nice work sauza, couldnt have said it better myself.
den68
loves White Castle!
DB Contributor

Stats
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2004, 02:00:26 PM »

there's no more entertaining a Sauza than an angry Sauza. I suppose a drunken Sauza could be quite entertaining, though far less coherent.

thx1138
3DO

Stats
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2004, 04:10:21 PM »

mostly everything in the rant, has been covered in Dead Kennedys song lyrics.

Holiday in Cambodia for example speaks volumes on the first part of the rant;

So you been to school for a year or two
And you know you've seen it all
In daddy's car thinkin' you'll go far
Back east your type don't crawl
Play ethnicky jazz to parade your snazz
On your five grand stereo
Braggin that you know how the niggers feel cold
And the slums got so much soul

10 PRINT "THX is still skill"
20 GOTO 10
30 REM 24th Sept 2017 ;-)

RUN
Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2004, 04:19:06 PM »

Ya that pretty much sums it up. Also has anyone seen Malibu's Most Wanted? That pretty much runs on the first part of Sauza's post too.
White rich kid main lead father is running for mayor 2 black actors get hired to bring him to South Central and "scare him white". I think its on-demand non. If you havent seen it it wasnt bad. But dont let anyone who is highly influenced that you have to spend alot of time around see it. My little bro saw it and for about to months he was spewing back lines from the movie.

thx1138
3DO

Stats
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2004, 04:33:16 PM »

heh - i'd be scared shitless in any city in the USA just by being there.

I remember a crime wave hit my street 3 years ago, my bicycle was stolen, and further up the road a window was broken.

10 PRINT "THX is still skill"
20 GOTO 10
30 REM 24th Sept 2017 ;-)

RUN
Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2004, 04:47:33 PM »

JESUS CHRIST THATS A CRIME WAVE!!!!!!
I had 3 bikes stolen in under when i was 6-7 years old.
When i was 12 on Halloween a pumpkin was thrown through a front window.
14-Xmas night my aunts car was stolen with all their presents in it it turned up Downtown (slums) with no radio but the presents where still locked in the trunk.
Over the last year i think we have had over 20 shootings (again downtown) I dont think we have quite reached crime wave status though.
I need to live there everday the news here is about fires, shooting stabbings, deaths all the good stuff.
They always hook you on the commercials and at the opening of the news with all the bad stuff too if you havent noticed. Then they throw in some good storie if there are any.

Antimind
Co-Founder
Canada

WWW Stats
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2004, 03:17:09 AM »

I fully agree with the nature of this rant. I myself say certain things in a "black" manner but that's cause I grew up playing with black kids and hanging out in the damn projects. I truly hate most teens and people in their 20's-30's today. They want to be anything but what they are and they go around poppin out kids faster than a shitload of bunnies on a bunny farm...lol Who ends up paying for their little bastards? Hard working taxpayers. GRRRR!

[img width=406 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/yabbattach/lordnep.gif[/img]
Sauza12
DB Contributor

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2004, 07:39:04 AM »

I had to rant because two female friends of mine have kids and their kids fathers are exactly like this.  The thing that really set me off is when I saw that both of the kids had G-Unit shoes on.  Thier 5 and 2 respestively.  I hate them with a fiery passion.
Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2004, 11:23:39 AM »

I hope you dont mean the kids. You should pity the kids hate the parents.

Sauza12
DB Contributor

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2004, 12:54:26 PM »

Oh, of course I mean the fathers.  The kids are cooler than the fathers.
shadytool
RFG Friend

Stats
« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2004, 01:33:57 PM »

I hope you dont mean the kids. You should pity the kids hate the parents.

you are so caring and understanding... how did you get that smart?
den68
loves White Castle!
DB Contributor

Stats
« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2004, 01:40:33 PM »

as the out of touch old guy I must ask... G-Unit?Huh

Pages: [1] 2 3 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length