RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 05:09:37 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Check us out on Discord! Link on the front page!

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Idle Chatter | venting the crappiness 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: venting the crappiness  (Read 5972 times)
danvx6
Sega 32X

Stats
« on: December 13, 2004, 06:35:00 PM »

Today has been the craziest, shittiest day.  I was in the baest of moods due to my 104 test grade I had received, but that good mood was destroyed.  My mom's friend came over like any other day, they talked about crappiness as always, and she left.  Then my mom got a phone call from her a couple hours later.  Her ex-husband had killed himself.  We all knew him and liked him so it really, really sucked.  My parents went out to help mom's friend and then about 4 people from their family came over and talked.  At first I was just like "this sucks a lot" but when i saw all of the other people i knew so upset and thought about things, i turned into a lump of turd.  Concrete shit. My friend's mom calls, looking for him.   It was already pretty shitty when everyone left, then i go upstairs to find an im from my friend about something urgent, life-or-death.  He has been kicked out of his house. He has no job, no money, is viewing himself as a failure.  I dont know why he got kicked out, i dont know of anythign horribly wrong he has done.   I'm thinking this is very bad, very bad, hoping that my encouragement will help him out of his bed in the morning to come to school where one of my other friends and I can talk to him and help him out.  None of this helps the fact that i have essays to write and research to do.  If you were in a good mood i am sorry that i potentially ruined it, and thank you for reading.

[img width=450 height=150]http://www.rfgeneration.com/yabbattach/Danvx6sigORANGE.jpg[/img]
Lord Nepenthean
Co-Founder

WWW Stats
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2004, 09:31:12 PM »

Jesus, dude.  I'm really sorry to hear about all that shit.  I'm not sure what else to say except that I hope everyone who knew the guy is able to deal with everything in the end.  Must've been some pretty heavy shit for him too.  It's really sad to hear about, even without knowing him.

And, I hope your friend is able to get things straightened out.  That's not an easy place to be stuck in, for him, or for you.  Hopefully he has a place to stay at least temporarily until he can figure out what to do next.

Zimbacca
Sorry you must have been boring me.
RFG Friend

Stats
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2004, 09:36:23 PM »

Wow.  I'm sorry man.  

Sureshot
CD-i

Stats
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2004, 11:30:30 PM »

Sorry to hear about that.  I had a similar experience recently, me and one of my friends was at a football match waiting for it to start when another friend called us up.  He told us that one of our our other friends' dad had killed himself the night before, totally shocking for both of us, just kinda sat there staring for a bit.

Hope it all works out for you.

Me vs Gretzky
sinning.dragon
Atari 7800

WWW Stats
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2004, 01:28:35 AM »

It still amazes me (in a bad way) how many peoples' lives are touched by suicide. I'd share my own experiences with it, but I really don't see how it would improve the general mood of this thread.

Good luck to your friend.. :/

Phia the Pirate: which I think means that link is a slut
Phia the Pirate: because, you know, he keeps taking it in the face
Antimind
Co-Founder
Canada

WWW Stats
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2004, 02:14:40 AM »

It may help if you concentrate your thoughts and energy on helping you bud find a place to crash and get his shit together.

[img width=406 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/yabbattach/lordnep.gif[/img]
Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2004, 02:36:46 AM »

If you see Carolyn Dan send her my condolences also.
I don't know if you knew Dan because i didn't till yesterday but i guess Phil was Bipolar and always got real depressed when winter came.

As much as Jose is a weird kid i hope he doesn't get kicked out i know how much that will suck it happened to a friend of mine when i was in 7th grade while i was at his house :-/
« Last Edit: December 14, 2004, 02:37:53 AM by IZRET101 » Logged

danvx6
Sega 32X

Stats
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2004, 03:31:25 AM »

izret: i knew about it, and its pretty bad that your friend got kicked out while you were there
everyone seemed much better after talking it over, but no one has seen him or read the notes yet  :-/

ill be talking to my friend in about a hour, i hope things work out, thanks everyone
« Last Edit: December 14, 2004, 03:33:10 AM by danvx6 » Logged

[img width=450 height=150]http://www.rfgeneration.com/yabbattach/Danvx6sigORANGE.jpg[/img]
den68
loves White Castle!
DB Contributor

Stats
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2004, 12:52:21 PM »

yeah, hang in there man. sorry to hear the bad news. the really sad thing about suicide is that while that person has ended their suffering they've created so much for all those they left behind.

danvx6
Sega 32X

Stats
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2004, 05:26:31 PM »

yeah, what they tell you in 9th grade health class is nothing compared to the real thing.

GOOD NEWS: My friend can stay at home now, but is grounded for 3 weeks. its such a relief.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length