RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 03:52:08 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where we play the Power Pad with our feet, not our hands, dagnabbit!

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Idle Chatter | mortal kombat help! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Print
Author Topic: mortal kombat help!  (Read 10114 times)
ganonbanned
Nintendo 64
United States
Awards: The RFG Kid

Stats
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2006, 07:39:05 PM »

If she still withholds it from you, then tell her “You can't win, mom. If you strike me down, I shall become more black than you could possibly imagine.”

ok will do (JK)
Mike Leon
RFG Friend

WWW Stats
« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2006, 01:34:19 AM »

I can't stop wondering why you want to play Mortal Kombat so much anyway. It's a terrible game. If your mom actually lets you play it, you'll just be horribly dissappointed.

I could stand to have my Wii serviced right about now.
AndyC
RFG Friend
United Kingdom

Stats
« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2006, 05:44:24 AM »

I can't stop wondering why you want to play Mortal Kombat so much anyway. It's a terrible game. If your mom actually lets you play it, you'll just be horribly dissappointed.

Bloody Hell. Don't let Anthony read this.
Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2006, 08:37:20 AM »

Bloody Hell. Don't let Anthony read this.
laughlaughlaughlaughlaugh

Mike Leon
RFG Friend

WWW Stats
« Reply #19 on: July 19, 2006, 11:20:39 AM »

It's soo true, though. I've been playing MK1 and MK2 for the SNES reviews for the last 2 days. 2 is okay, but still not good. 1 is just bad. What's up with the block button? In a 2D game? WTF? Why? Even when I was a kid, the other kids and I had more fun playing SF2. MK is essentially just a bad clone with a lot of violence to pump up the commercial appeal.

ganonbanned
Nintendo 64
United States

Stats
« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2006, 11:34:49 AM »

It's soo true, though. I've been playing MK1 and MK2 for the SNES reviews for the last 2 days. 2 is okay, but still not good. 1 is just bad. What's up with the block button? In a 2D game? WTF? Why? Even when I was a kid, the other kids and I had more fun playing SF2. MK is essentially just a bad clone with a lot of violence to pump up the commercial appeal.
i have the ROMs for both and i really like MK1 but i hate 2 and 3.  i have to admit SF2 is better though.
Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #21 on: July 19, 2006, 02:41:28 PM »

I am going to go cry in a corner and cuddle my various Mortal Kombat items till i fall asleep.
Cry
(Note to self: Do not cuddle the dagger again...)

In anycase I always like MK for more than just its gameplay. I admit it is not the strongest fighting genre game but i always loved it.
I got into the story and characters. I grew up on MK.
Plus it was a way better movie ranchise than SF Wink

Side note:
I would like to ask that Kombat be added to the spellcheck.
Thank you.

ganonbanned
Nintendo 64
United States

Stats
« Reply #22 on: July 19, 2006, 04:23:37 PM »

i like the mortal kombat series, i cant see why mortal kombat trilogy is considered to be horrible, its the only game i played besides 1, 2 , and 3 but i loved it.

also, if kombat is added to the spell check, they should add triforce
SFS
I eated the purple berries
Neo Geo AES
Russian Federation

Stats
« Reply #23 on: July 19, 2006, 04:47:43 PM »

ranchise
haha that sounds like the process I use to eat food (dipping it in buttermilk ranch dressing)

"It rains acid, one day the earth will cry from a stone
And you'll be lookin' at the world livin' inside of a dome
Comperized humanity living inside of a clone
This is the place where the unknown is living and real
Worm went to planet X and the seventh seal"

Immortal Technique
Mike Leon
RFG Friend

WWW Stats
« Reply #24 on: July 20, 2006, 12:07:26 PM »

How is it possible that you like MK1 better than the sequels? What is it in particular? The sequels are are virtually the exact same game, but with improvements and additions.

ganonbanned
Nintendo 64
United States

Stats
« Reply #25 on: August 02, 2006, 08:46:19 PM »

last night, i stayed up all night, no sleep playing halo and halo 2 with some friends.  That was perfectly OK, i had never played halo before (someone else brought it and the xbox) And i was immediately in love.  i was saying today that i was going to buy halo, halo 2 morrowind and xbox, and my mom said i couldnt buy halo because its rated M, and my brothers would see it, but it was ok that i stayed up all night playing it because my little brothers werent around.  and that game wasnt that bad  compared to mortal kombat and doom (yes, she recently took away 32x doom.  no joke.  didnt even get to play the fricken game).  Then, my brothers play star wars episode 3, which i think i heard them say "you asshole" in. This whole thing makes perfect sense .  do you think my mom telling me not to buy halo will stop me? no.  do you think i will still buy it? yes.
SFS
I eated the purple berries
Neo Geo AES
Russian Federation

Stats
« Reply #26 on: August 02, 2006, 09:18:06 PM »

I remember when I was young.  Boozing it up, doing drugs, hanging out with coke heads and tree dealers (not the legal kind) up in clifton.  Breaking into abandoned places.  Starting fires.  Thats whats wrong with kids today.  If Sowing your wild oats is playing Doom, then I feel sorry for you.

"It rains acid, one day the earth will cry from a stone
And you'll be lookin' at the world livin' inside of a dome
Comperized humanity living inside of a clone
This is the place where the unknown is living and real
Worm went to planet X and the seventh seal"

Immortal Technique
Mike Leon
RFG Friend

WWW Stats
« Reply #27 on: August 03, 2006, 02:39:19 PM »

Your mom is the kind of woman who buys fullscreen movies.

Your mom is the kind of woman who pays with a cheque in the express lane.

Your mom is the kind of woman who thinks flamable and inflamable are different things.

Your mom is the kind of woman who says American Online.

Your mom is the kind of woman who actually HAS America Online. Ewww.

Your mom is the kind of woman who asks "where's your guys's..."

Your mom is the kind of woman who tells you to wear a coat so you don't catch cold.

Your mom is the kind of woman who cancels her vacation because the price of gas went up 10 cents.

Your mom is the kind of woman who wouldn't let you play in the yard after 9/11, for fear that "something might happen".

Your mom is the kind of woman who calls black people African American even if they're British.

Your mom is the kind of woman who complains when you leave the toilet seat up.

Your mom is the kind of woman who rolls an Alliance paladin.

Your mom is the kind of woman who thinks "cult movies" involve robes and infanticide.

Your mom is the kind of woman who just asked what infanticide means.

Your mom is the kind of woman who threw away your Magic cards because they're devil worship.

Your mom is the kind of woman who walks into a video game store and asks the clerk for a game that doesn't involve competition.

Your mom is the kind of woman who buys excercise equipment from a 1-800 number.

Your mom is the kind of woman who brags that her children learned pressure points in Karate.

Your mom is the kind of woman who thinks Bill Gates invented computers.

Your mom is the kind of woman who lets you use chat rooms, but not play online games, because you might meet pedophiles.

Your mom is the kind of woman who bought FFXI for the single player mode (I've seen this happen more times than you would believe).

Your mom is the kind of woman who blames McDonalds for people's fat ass-edness.

Your mom is the kind of woman who thinks "crap" and "dang" are bad words, and you should not say them.

Your mom is the kind of woman who uses Yahoo! for anything.

Your mom is the kind of woman who wonders where all those pop-ups are coming from. And why is the computer so slow?

Your mom is the kind of woman who thinks Chinese people and Japanese people speak the same language.

Your mom is the kind of woman who keeps cheese-food in the house.

Your mom is the kind of woman who makes you sit in "time-out" for using the expression "playing Devil's advocate".

Your mom is the kind of woman who actually calls it "time-out".

Your mom is the kind of woman who gets the 1.99 8-piece chicken tenders from Burger King, when 5-piece tenders are 99 cents.

Your mom is the kind of woman who took a Tae-Bo class.

Your mom is the kind of woman who just doesn't have a clue.

Sadly, it's too late for her. But you don't have to be that way. Read sometimes. Think about complicated stuff that actually matters once in a while (hint: you can do this while you're playing video games). If you keep arguing over some scrub video game like MK, pretty soon it will consume you, and you'll just be another worthless waste of human life, and the cycle will begin anew.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2006, 02:46:37 PM by The Evil Leon » Logged

Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #28 on: August 03, 2006, 02:43:09 PM »

LMAO

ganonbanned
Nintendo 64
United States

Stats
« Reply #29 on: August 04, 2006, 08:34:20 AM »

Your mom is the kind of woman who buys fullscreen movies. no

Your mom is the kind of woman who pays with a cheque in the express lane. WTF

Your mom is the kind of woman who thinks flamable and inflamable are different things. yes

Your mom is the kind of woman who says American Online. yes

Your mom is the kind of woman who actually HAS America Online. Ewww. YES

Your mom is the kind of woman who asks "where's your guys's..."
what?
Your mom is the kind of woman who tells you to wear a coat so you don't catch cold. YES

Your mom is the kind of woman who cancels her vacation because the price of gas went up 10 cents.no, but she does get pissed...

Your mom is the kind of woman who wouldn't let you play in the yard after 9/11, for fear that "something might happen". no, she actually went to go see her sister in vegas after that becuz itwas cheap!!!

Your mom is the kind of woman who calls black people African American even if they're British. YES

Your mom is the kind of woman who complains when you leave the toilet seat up. YES

Your mom is the kind of woman who rolls an Alliance paladin.what the hells an alliance parade?

Your mom is the kind of woman who thinks "cult movies" involve robes and infanticide. i think os

Your mom is the kind of woman who just asked what infanticide means. what does "infanticide" mean?

Your mom is the kind of woman who threw away your Magic cards because they're devil worship. no, she never knew i played magic, she thought they were yu-gi-oh becuz i said they were.

Your mom is the kind of woman who walks into a video game store and asks the clerk for a game that doesn't involve competition. she doesnt play games dubass (no offense)

Your mom is the kind of woman who buys excercise equipment from a 1-800 number. what?

Your mom is the kind of woman who brags that her children learned pressure points in Karate. No

Your mom is the kind of woman who thinks Bill Gates invented computers. YES

Your mom is the kind of woman who lets you use chat rooms, but not play online games, because you might meet pedophiles. YES

Your mom is the kind of woman who bought FFXI for the single player mode (I've seen this happen more times than you would believe). NO

Your mom is the kind of woman who blames McDonalds for people's fat ass-edness. SOMETIMES

Your mom is the kind of woman who thinks "crap" and "dang" are bad words, and you should not say them. YES AND PISSFACE AND PISSOFF AND FRICKEN

Your mom is the kind of woman who uses Yahoo! for anything. no, AOL

Your mom is the kind of woman who wonders where all those pop-ups are coming from. And why is the computer so slow?  yep.  the other day i even caught her clicking on "click here to claim a $1000
gift card to michaels crafts" and its always probly me going on some of those naughty sites thats why the compy sucks...

Your mom is the kind of woman who thinks Chinese people and Japanese people speak the same language. YES

Your mom is the kind of woman who keeps cheese-food in the house. well we live in wisconsin i think everyone here eats cheese but whats cheese food?

Your mom is the kind of woman who makes you sit in "time-out" for using the expression "playing Devil's advocate". no but its probably a naughty word

Your mom is the kind of woman who actually calls it "time-out".
YES

Your mom is the kind of woman who gets the 1.99 8-piece chicken tenders from Burger King, when 5-piece tenders are 99 cents.
YES

Your mom is the kind of woman who took a Tae-Bo class.
NO

Your mom is the kind of woman who just doesn't have a clue.
YES

Sadly, it's too late for her. But you don't have to be that way. Read sometimes. Think about complicated stuff that actually matters once in a while (hint: you can do this while you're playing video games). If you keep arguing over some scrub video game like MK, pretty soon it will consume you, and you'll just be another worthless waste of human life, and the cycle will begin anew.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length