RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 04:56:21 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Burgers from trash cans taste the best.

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Idle Chatter | Please Help My Girlfriend!!! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print
Author Topic: Please Help My Girlfriend!!!  (Read 9679 times)
Fuyukaze
RFG Friend
United States

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #45 on: July 02, 2007, 01:01:25 AM »

I think I voted for her.  How many dogs do you have btw?

You do realize this whole situation wouldn't exist if she'd simply go thru her closet and sort everything into more orderly groups.  Also getting rid of any clothing that doesnt fit or she considers too outdated or stuff she didnt like would help out as well.  Also remembering what she wants her closet to be would help out just as much.  After years of being afraid to even enter my closet I've recently gone thru and cleaned both of mine out.  Got rid of around 15-20 shirts, a few jackets, some pants, and shorts.  They all found good homes at local charity thrift shops but now I can not only see floor in my closet, I can also hide in one of them on those days when family get bitchy and I just want a quiet place to avoid them in.

[img width=468 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/PHP/banners.php?banner=collectionstats;user=Fuyukaze[/img]
[img width=470 height=155]http://gamercards.exophase.com/69469.png[/img]
The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #46 on: July 02, 2007, 01:55:19 AM »

lol closets

When shall his new form be revealed?
Jared
Memorex VIS

Stats
« Reply #47 on: July 02, 2007, 03:37:30 AM »

I think she's gonna hold off on the pimping until we buy a house.  It would be a waste spending $2,000.00 on a closet in our apartment that we will be out of in about 11 months.  Btw, we have one dog, a pomeranian, named Keon Willis Orlando Sandifer Klinger, Willie for short!
two_scoop_steve
Sega Genesis
United States

Stats
« Reply #48 on: July 02, 2007, 03:39:13 AM »

wow thats a long name

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length