RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 05, 2024, 10:12:45 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where we're rolling around at the speed of sound.

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Idle Chatter | Best Man & Groomsmen Gift Ideas 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Best Man & Groomsmen Gift Ideas  (Read 3664 times)
Sirgin
DB Reviewer
Belgium
Awards: 2016 & 2018 Fantasy Football Winner

WWW Stats
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2009, 12:31:27 PM »

^ I know, it's terrible. The only real solution is to have parents raise their children better. But that will be a hard thing to do and won't just happen in a snap.
NES_Rules
Director
United States
Awards: I live here

Stats
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2009, 12:41:47 PM »

I think the only thing that can be done with knives is what my dad did (and I'm assuming Tan's dad did as well) is teach children about knives, their uses and most importantly the safety issues with them. If you can instill good behavior and make kids comfortable with their proper use, they will grow up using them properly and won't think of them as weapons.
I carry a knife with me almost everywhere (I don't take it to school and that's about it) and I never think of using it as a weapon, it's just a tool in my eyes, like a screwdriver or wrench, nothing more. And that's the way it would be for everyone if they were taught better.

logical123
Variant Addict
RFG Friend
United States

Stats
« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2009, 06:03:00 PM »

I carry a knife too. Even to school sometimes (even though I'm not *supposed* to). I've never stabbed one of the pricks at my school.

Tell me about your variants...
The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2009, 02:14:47 AM »

I always carry a little flip out utility knife. Most of the time I've got my SOG pentagon as well. The SOG is, for all intents and purposes, a killing tool. It's not really good at anything else. That said, I've never been forced to or intentionally used it for that purpose, and hopefully I'll never have to.

God knows you don't want to be in a knife fight.

When shall his new form be revealed?
Sirgin
DB Reviewer
Belgium
Awards: 2016 & 2018 Fantasy Football Winner

WWW Stats
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2009, 09:06:26 AM »

Most of the time I've got my SOG pentagon as well. The SOG is, for all intents and purposes, a killing tool.
No kidding.......
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length