RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 12, 2024, 05:55:04 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where the PSP Go matters more than HBO Go.

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Collection Connection | Feedback on a huge beginning collecting/reselling/trading guide I wrote 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Feedback on a huge beginning collecting/reselling/trading guide I wrote  (Read 955 times)
DefaultGen
Memorex VIS

Stats
« on: April 09, 2008, 05:02:19 AM »

A bunch of people at TotalGamerZone.com were interested in a guide on "what I did" pretty much, since they know I went from 0 to 1,500 games in a year or so.  I'm not an expert on the arts of making money or anything but I did the best I could in this guide:

http://guide.defaultgen.info

I know it's huge, so I don't really expect you to read through it since it's probably just a bunch of info you already know, but do you notice anything obvious that I could add to it? Smiley  Thanks for any feedback!
Sauza12
DB Contributor
Awards: 06 RFG Baseball Winner

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2008, 12:07:58 PM »

That was really well put together!  I have to admit I skimmed over some parts, but you might want to mention the materials you should use for shipping boxed games.  Bubble mailers are fine for cart only games, but shipping boxed games in bubble mailers can get you a bit of flack from the buyer at times.
DefaultGen
Memorex VIS

Stats
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2008, 12:40:42 PM »

I'll add a part for boxed games Smiley  I already wrote that you should never ship valuable jewel cased games or boxed games in a mailer.
Sauza12
DB Contributor
Awards: 06 RFG Baseball Winner

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2008, 08:51:38 PM »

I'll add a part for boxed games Smiley  I already wrote that you should never ship valuable jewel cased games or boxed games in a mailer.

I knew that I would miss something like that.  This is why I can never read over s report or something like that for somebody because I just start skipping important parts.

Actually it kind of reminds me of a joke:
How many kids with ADD does it take to change a lightbulb?

You wanna ride bikes?
OatBob
セガ 信者
DB Reviewer
United States

Stats
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2008, 02:26:05 AM »

hehe, nice RFgen plug in there

it's thinking
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: