RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 05, 2024, 08:22:39 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: This land is peaceful, it's inhabitants kind.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | [PSP] - Castlevania: The Dracula X Chronicles 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: [PSP] - Castlevania: The Dracula X Chronicles  (Read 1380 times)
JWKobayashi
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats
« on: February 02, 2007, 05:50:13 PM »

http://www.1up.com/do/previewPage?cId=3156904

So, basically this is a 2.5D remake of the PC Engine Rondo of Blood.  But here's the catch - it also includes the original Rondo, as well as Symphony of the Night.  While this is great news, this really makes me want a PSP now.  I almost bought one just for MGS, but this will definately mark a purchase.

[img width=350 height=19]http://card.mygamercard.net/gbar/JLateralus.gif[/img]
Dev1anc3
Sega 32X
United States

Stats
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2007, 05:56:13 PM »

...  shit. Now I have to get a PSP. Oh well, I'm glad they FINALLY decided to release it over here. Maybe that will knock down the inflated prices of the original for the PC Engine...  as it's still on my "must get" list. Tongue

The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2007, 01:00:53 PM »

Aww hell, I need to go steal a psp now.

When shall his new form be revealed?
Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2007, 10:40:49 AM »

Might want to wait to see if it is a shitty remake.

Damn that link won't load for me.

The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2007, 12:09:28 PM »

You can't make a shitty remake of Symphony of the Night, and I've wanted Dracula X for millions of minutes.

When shall his new form be revealed?
JWKobayashi
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2007, 02:05:40 PM »

Might want to wait to see if it is a shitty remake.

Damn that link won't load for me.

So far, the word is that they are going to be including the original Rondo of Blood as well as the remake and SOTN. Hell, I'd want it if it were only the original Rondo, as it is still too expensive for me to buy a Duo and Rondo just to play it.

And yeah, I hate 1UP sometimes. They always seem to have some kind of script error loading problems.

Cobra
Donor
Australia

WWW Stats
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2007, 02:45:13 PM »

Wonder if it'll be SOTN on PS1, or the extended version of SOTN (Dracula X) on the Saturn that gets ported over.

JWKobayashi
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2007, 04:37:08 PM »

I was wondering that as well. I'm hoping it's the Saturn version, as I've never had the chance to play that one.

Apparently, the localization is going to be cleaned up a bit. Maybe no more of the "What is a man but a miserable pile of secrets?".

Shimra
Sega CD

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2007, 08:24:16 PM »

This is the most bull **** thing ever! I was so looking forward to a Rhondo of Blood port on the DS then in an interview with IGA he states the next DS title will make SotN fans pleased. And what do we get? Exactly what I wanted for the PSP. Now here's hoping the DS gets a sequel or something to SotN.

Also are we sure this is the turbografix version of Rhondo of Blood? If it isn't I really don't mind not receiveing it.
Dev1anc3
Sega 32X
United States

Stats
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2007, 08:47:46 PM »

For anyone that's not aware yet... http://psp.ign.com/articles/760/760806p1.html

I hate it when Konami makes a Castlevania game for a Sony console that I wouldn't own otherwise...   I bought a PSX just for SotN, bought a PS2 just for LoI, and now I'll have to buy a PSP. Next, they'll make a Castlevania Compilation exclusively for the PS3, and I'll have to buy that as well...   bah.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length