RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 13, 2024, 02:53:01 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where we're rolling around at the speed of sound.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | RFGeneration Archives | Weekly Poll 5/20/07 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Poll
Question: Which is the best sidekick?
Luigi   -6 (26.1%)
Tails   -4 (17.4%)
Pikmin   -0 (0%)
Yoshi   -6 (26.1%)
Daxter   -4 (17.4%)
Rush   -0 (0%)
Other   -3 (13%)
Total Voters: 22

Author Topic: Weekly Poll 5/20/07  (Read 4881 times)
DarthKur
Jaguar CD

Stats
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2007, 11:31:24 AM »

I voted other.  Actualy, I hate sidekicks.  If the main charcter needs a sidekick, they are weak!  Samus didnt have a sidekick, Master Chief didnt have a sidekick, and neither did many others.

Who exactly are Samus and Master Chief? Maybe not having a sidekick hurt their popularity.   razz  Just kidding there. I'm sure just about everyone else here knows who they are. I'm assuming they're from a newer game. I don't even know all of the sidkicks listed above, such as Pikmin, Daxter or Rush.

The world has moved on and left me behind. Therefore I choose to retreat into the past.
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length