RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 11:18:56 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: This land is peaceful, it's inhabitants kind.

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Idle Chatter | well this sucks 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: well this sucks  (Read 3284 times)
SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2013, 08:23:15 PM »

Every one of those chips is replaceable.

Women were the reason I became a monk - and, ah, the reason I switched back... - Morte

Well I, for one, plan on discovering the secrets of the multiverse by rubbing cottage cheese on my belly and eating vast quantities of fresh-water fish. Mmm... cheese. -The Nameless One
NES_Rules
Director
United States
Awards: I live here

Stats
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2013, 08:32:27 PM »

Vic20's are dirt cheap. I sold a few boxed ones for like $10 each not too long ago. If I still had any, I'd be happy to send it your way.

Crazy_Opossum
Virtual Boy
United States

Stats
« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2013, 08:56:24 PM »

I figured they were cheaper when he gave it to me for free...I didn't expect it to work but I always liked commodore stuff.. I grew up with one of their Amiga computers (cant remember which one exactly) ever since I wanted to get all commodore stuff... actually its what got me started collecting... also I have someone else giving me a commodore 64 too for free and I think it should be better shape than the vic because ... the vic was stored in an outside shed... the 64 was in a friends collection...anyways sorry to be random about this post
« Last Edit: March 15, 2013, 08:57:57 PM by Crazy the Possum » Logged

~The Craziest Opossum you know!
NES_Rules
Director
United States
Awards: I live here

Stats
« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2013, 07:41:41 AM »

Random? This is probably the most on subject thread in this board.

Sauza12
DB Contributor
Awards: 06 RFG Baseball Winner

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2013, 12:41:36 PM »

I'm glad NES_Rules said it, but at some point it just makes more sense to pitch something than to put hours of work into fixing something.  I usually try to save stuff like that too, but there's a limit.
bombatomba
Blog Editor
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2013, 01:16:10 PM »

Sucks, Crazy, but at least it looks crispy on your shelf.  Plus, like you said, you still have a free C64.

I'll pour one out for it later, but I should probably wait for the snow to melt first (Baileys stained snow just looks gross).  Maybe I'll drink it first, then pour it out...

"Thou mayest all thy troubles now forget,
    Th'Imperi'l knaves have been outrun at last."

- Han Solo
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length