RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 13, 2024, 03:56:48 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: It's not the size of the collection, it's how you store it!

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | Namco JogCon 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Namco JogCon  (Read 1113 times)
Arrrhalomynn
Beep beep! Boop boop!
Co-Founder
Netherlands

WWW Stats
« on: October 13, 2004, 01:55:00 PM »

I bought myself a Ridge Racer 4 + JogCon pack last week. The jogcon is that controller with the 'wheel' in the middle. It has force feedback and looks pretty cool.

I've only tried it for about 10 minutes and I have positive and negative feelings about it. I like the gimmicky factor and the force feedback. And the extra control it gives you. I dislike the clumsyness, but that might be because I need to practice more.

Does anyone else have this thing? And does anyone know if more games are compatible with it?
den68
loves White Castle!
DB Contributor

Stats
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2004, 02:00:48 PM »

I've only seen pictures of it. I thought it was for any driving game.

as it's for PS1 it's probably cheap at Game Stop or EB. I do have Ridge Racer 4, I'll be on the lookout for one.

Arrrhalomynn
Beep beep! Boop boop!
Co-Founder
Netherlands

WWW Stats
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2004, 02:03:21 PM »

I thought so too, but you can set it up pretty thoroughly with ridge racer 4, so I doubt other games actually support it. I haven't tried it yet. I really should do that.
Antimind
Co-Founder
Canada

WWW Stats
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2004, 11:30:17 AM »

I have one and I really wanted to use it with the Activision collection (PS1 version) for Kaboom! It doesn't work, just with select Namco driving games far as I could tell.

[img width=406 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/yabbattach/lordnep.gif[/img]
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length