RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 12:09:05 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: We really love that Sega Dreamcast fishing controller and Sega Bass Fishing.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | duel gaming 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: duel gaming  (Read 4050 times)
Hydrobond
+5 Insightful
PlayStation
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2004, 09:05:24 PM »

I will watch movies while playing Star Wars Galaxies. Put one in the laptop while playing.  Or watch one on the main puter while the server and laptop are macroing for me. (I am such a cheater.)

I never proofread before hitting the submit button, this is why every single one of my posts has been edited in the first minute after being submitted.
Mike Leon
RFG Friend

WWW Stats
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2004, 10:30:05 PM »

There's this Asian guy that comes into my store all the time and buys our entire stock of Lineage 2 games and time cards. He does this on a regular basis. I think he's running multiple macros and then selling the characters on Ebay or something. I don't really care to ask him about it because he doesn't speak english well. That, and the little chicky that comes in with him is unbelievable. Frankly, I'd rather do what I do best and just ogle from afar, preferably behind something so I can't be seen.

I could stand to have my Wii serviced right about now.
Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2004, 10:47:22 AM »

People make tons of money doing that on ebay its stupid. why would anyone buy an account? whoever buys and account is a moron but whoever sells an account is brilliant i think

Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length