RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 12:10:30 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | Future ps3 games to come... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Future ps3 games to come...  (Read 1141 times)
SparkB
N-Gage
Canada

Stats
« on: April 22, 2008, 09:18:51 PM »

Hey, i  just wanted to know whats your view on  Grand theft auto 4 coming out soon,  for ps3, also,  what  other games are ya really looking forward to. I  have had the ps3 since it came out,  but have only bought 2 games that i was interedt in,  call of duty 3 and 4. Anyone looking forward to metal gear 4? How bout socom confrontation? Killzone 2? mercenaries 2? and of course little big planet lol.
BadEnoughDude
Couldn't save the savior from savoring
Donor
United States
Awards: The 100k Man

Stats
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2008, 11:04:34 PM »

I'm considering buying a PS3 so I can play GTA IV when it comes out. MG4 would also weigh into that decision Smiley

Minnesota represent.
Wii - 3952 3192 4794 1209
PS3 - DudeBadEnough
SparkB
N-Gage
Canada

Stats
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2008, 11:28:45 PM »

Yea,  i  dont know if you played the first mercenaries for ps2,  its like grand theft auto ,  except military style, steal what  ya want,  tanks ect, but i think the second is going to be probably the best game for the next few years on the ps3 for mem since the original was my fav.
Tondog
:3
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2008, 11:44:45 PM »

I LOVE my PS3...way more than I thought I would.

I  have had the ps3 since it came out,  but have only bought 2 games that i was interedt in,  call of duty 3 and 4
Wait a minute. You only have CoD 3 and 4 for PS3? Shame on you, my friend. Wink

You've got to at least consider getting Resistance: Fall of Man, Ratchet and Clank Future, Warhawk, Motorstorm, Folklore, Heavenly Sword, Ninja Gaiden Sigma, Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds, and especially Uncharted: Drake's Fortune. As much as it makes me sound like a fanboy, PS3 is really the unsung hero of this generation of consoles. There are so many great games on it that don't get a ton of hype. However, the PS3 really has a strong year ahead of it, so I'm sure it's going to take off very soon.

As far as games coming out soon for PS3 are concerned, I'm really looking forward to LittleBigPlanet, MGS4, Resistance 2, Heavy Rain, Haze, Killzone 2 (if it's any good), Echochrome, Brutal Legend, Elefunk, Eight Days, Motorstorm 2, flOwer, Wipeout HD, Infamous, Prototype, Fracture, and whatever Team Ico is doing should all be great.

[img width=550 height=125]http://mypsn.eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/Tondog.png[/img]
Black Flower Music Podcast - Like that annoying elitist hipster guy you know, except in podcast form.
Follow me on Twitter
SparkB
N-Gage
Canada

Stats
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2008, 01:55:08 AM »

HAhaha well  your right there indeed many other titles that do not get much hype,  and are probably good,  although im not much of a fan of resistence, and games like ninja gaiden never got  my attention, not saying they are  bad lol,  im pretty  much strickly FPS human  to human,  and some good racing games. I think the only reason i  dont have many ps3 games is im to busy buying nes games from ebay lol, but this year i will be getitng those big hits coming out.

And you know what ? you just suprised me, i  didnt even know there was a motorstorm  2 coming out, that,  i will  definetely get,  i liked the first one,  but never got around to getting it. And that Flower game, seems, also interesting...but one things for sure, they really need to  come out with a road rash game like on the n64 and sega, man  do  i love them games.
y2richie
Jaguar CD
United Kingdom

Stats
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2008, 07:32:44 AM »

I'm looking forward to GTA IV, Civilization Revolution, Monster Madness Grave Danger and Guitar Hero Aerosmith. Later releases I'm looking forward to are Madden 09, Facebreaker, LittleBigPlanet, Destroy All Humans - Path of the Furon, Guitar Hero IV, L.A. Noire, Mafia II, Street Fighter IV.

Tondog
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2008, 09:47:34 AM »

they really need to  come out with a road rash game like on the n64 and sega, man  do  i love them games.
I would buy a new version of Road Rash in a heartbeat.

[img width=550 height=125]http://mypsn.eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/Tondog.png[/img]
Black Flower Music Podcast - Like that annoying elitist hipster guy you know, except in podcast form.
Follow me on Twitter
The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2008, 12:39:06 PM »

Killzone two looked amazing. But there were rumors the videos were painted or something...

When shall his new form be revealed?
Tondog
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2008, 03:06:21 PM »

They were painted or something.

Follow me on Twitter
y2richie
Jaguar CD
United Kingdom

Stats
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2008, 03:12:51 PM »

Gotta love Road Rash!

Burnout Paradise gives me a lot of those Road Rash moments which I love. Free roaming too and a nice mix of racing, road rage and stunt driving. Pretty much pick and choose whatever you want to do. Fantastic graphics and gameplay.

SparkB
N-Gage
Canada

Stats
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2008, 08:58:20 PM »

Yea i tell  ya, i would buy road rash in a heart beat  as well  if it came out for ps3,  but they  would have to  keep it the way it use to, just the classic stlye racing from start to  finish, some games when you throw in free roam,  well it becomes  to much  like grand theft auto and many other games. The classic way for road rash was something sweet. Im still trying to  get it for n64 off of ebay for a decent price,  for a deal lol. The sega ones to !
hXd
Algebraic!
SNES
United States

Stats
« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2008, 09:19:40 PM »

I'm gonna wait until the MGS4 bundle comes out with the new Dualshock and then I'll get it. Gotta start saving...

SparkB
N-Gage
Canada

Stats
« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2008, 09:22:21 PM »

Yea i  watched another video of metal gear today, and im really going to get this game, the online looks awesome!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length