RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 07:37:44 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where we're rolling around at the speed of sound.

RF Generation Message Board | Announcements and Feedback | Announcements and Feedback | No more need for the submit image thread 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: No more need for the submit image thread  (Read 2580 times)
St0rmTK421
The Black Perl
Director

Stats
« on: April 21, 2005, 04:07:42 PM »

Since several board members have been submitting game scans and screenshots on the message boards, I decided to make image uploading one step easier with our new user image upload script.  Simply search for the game you wish to upload images for and select the type of image you want to upload in the search results.  For the screenshots, IG=In Game, TS=Title Screen, ES=End Shot, and AS=Action Shot (there can be several of these).  If A link is green, that means that someone has already uploaded an image.  After submitting an image, a staff member will review the image and then submit it to the database.  Click on the "Submit Game Images" link to the left to get started.

[img width=406 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/yabbattach/lordnep.gif[/img]
We will always keep it on channel 3!
Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2005, 06:00:45 PM »

Very cool.

The Black Perl strikes again!!!

Speedy_NES
NES
RFG Friend
Belgium

Stats
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2005, 05:14:45 AM »

Awesome job!  This definitely makes image uploading a lot more efficient (and easier Wink).  I really like the interface, especially that it shows the "Old Image" so one can compare for a label/box variation, and so on.

You can bet on it that I'm gonna make good use of this new feature! Wink

-Speedy

[img width=406 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/yabbattach/lordnep.gif[/img]
Speedy_NES
NES
RFG Friend
Belgium

Stats
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2005, 02:06:24 PM »

By the way, could you add the possibility of submitting Extra Media with this new "Submit Game Images" script?  I.e. for maps, charts, inserts, etc.  

-Speedy

St0rmTK421
The Black Perl
Director

Stats
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2005, 02:09:25 PM »

Possibly, I'll have to look into it.

We will always keep it on channel 3!
Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2005, 02:20:11 PM »

By the way, could you add the possibility of submitting Extra Media with this new "Submit Game Images" script?  I.e. for maps, charts, inserts, etc.  

-Speedy

That would be awesome. I wouldn't have to email Mike scans anymore.

Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2005, 02:21:23 PM »

I wouldn't have to worry about not having access to my files i was suppose to re-email Mike anymore.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length