RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 09:21:13 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: It's not the size of the collection, it's how you store it!

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | RFGeneration Archives | Weekly Poll 4/8/07 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print
Poll
Question: Which game would make you buy a PS3?
Final Fantasy XIII   -2 (9.5%)
Metal Gear Solid 4   -2 (9.5%)
Devil May Cry 4   -0 (0%)
Kingdom Hearts 3   -3 (14.3%)
God of War III (If it is released)   -2 (9.5%)
None of the above   -12 (57.1%)
Total Voters: 20

Author Topic: Weekly Poll 4/8/07  (Read 8600 times)
Fuyukaze
RFG Friend
United States

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #45 on: April 10, 2007, 09:46:37 PM »

I was saying that in reference to every poll I put up someone usually bitches about a choice not being up.  Also the reason none of the above was NOT listed is because I was trying to see what series would get a person to buy a PS3 REGARDLESS of price.

None of the series listed were ones I'd want to own a PS3 for REGARDLESS of price.  Aparently alot of people feel that way.  You can please some of the people all of the time and all of the people some of the time but you cant please all of the people all of the time.  It's just sad how ugly the whole thing can get.

[img width=468 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/PHP/banners.php?banner=collectionstats;user=Fuyukaze[/img]
[img width=470 height=155]http://gamercards.exophase.com/69469.png[/img]
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length