RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 09:37:01 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Burgers from trash cans taste the best.

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Collection Connection | RF Generation Secret Santa 2013!!!!! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 Print
Author Topic: RF Generation Secret Santa 2013!!!!!  (Read 31790 times)
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States
Awards: 2013 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #120 on: December 24, 2013, 05:28:57 PM »

Love the Kool-aid Man shirt.

techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #121 on: December 24, 2013, 06:18:48 PM »

my package came in today! bigger than i was expecting, and i think i can guess who it was from Wink. i couldn't wait so i opened it early, will post pics later
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #122 on: December 24, 2013, 06:23:36 PM »

Actually, I bet you can't guess... Grin

Crabmaster2000
Podcast Crew
Canada

Stats
« Reply #123 on: December 24, 2013, 07:54:32 PM »

I didnt get mine in time for x-mas. I'll keep you posted over the next week Bil. Awesome gift Den!! Blaster Master the novel looks awesome

Want to see someone barely eke through a whole pile of NES games? Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/us...00Crabmaster?feature=mhee

300+ NES games beaten since October 2011

Co-Host of the Rfgeneration Collectorcast:
http://rfgenerationcollectorcast.podomatic.com/
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #124 on: December 24, 2013, 08:01:28 PM »

I know there are still 2 packages to arrive out there that are accounted for, and I believe 5 people yet to confirm they've gotten a package. Yours is accounted for, Crabby. We're keeping track in the Staff thread (somewhat cryptically since you're the only staff member yet to get a package).

Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #125 on: December 24, 2013, 10:16:18 PM »

My wife and I opened our gifts tonight since she'll be working 'round the clock to get her class work complete before Friday, so we picked a time when we had time to enjoy what we were unwrapping.

I'll keep our gifts and Santas "secret" until late tomorrow, and I have pictures of what Santa sent us. I do know one thing for my Santa:
I know who you are, and now where you live (again). I owe you a designer box and gifts from the last time. I actually kept the box you sent me last time THROUGH my house move and up until recently, had it put up against the wall waiting to be sent back this year. Unfortunately, we were cleaning the garage out from all of the boxes we had from the move, and my roommate tossed the box in with the recycling after I went to sleep for the night. Expect a return gift sometime during the year. ^.^

EDIT: I swear you're a stalker. You knew exactly what I was missing from my collection, what I collect, and what I'm interested in with a very small amount of information from my collection. Congratulations sir.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2013, 10:18:07 PM by Shadow Kisuragi » Logged

RetroRage
it's not that bad...You can barely notice it.
Donor

Stats
« Reply #126 on: December 25, 2013, 12:34:14 AM »

Just a few more hours!

Fleach
Blog Writer
Canada

Stats
« Reply #127 on: December 25, 2013, 09:52:06 AM »

This may or may not be from my Secret Santa but thank you very much for this great little bundle of games, Bil. I'm going to enjoy playing these.

[img width=700 height=388]http://i1340.photobucket.com/albums/o736/Fleach/DSCF2751_zpsbc14c2f1.jpg[/img]

"Another exciting Canadian"

Like RPGs and Indie Games? Check out my blog!

Co-host of the RF Gen PlayCast http://rfgenplaycast.podbean.com/
GamerNick
Collector of All Things Video Game Related
Sega Genesis
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #128 on: December 25, 2013, 11:44:47 AM »

Merry Christmas Everyone!! Opened my Secret Santa Package with much anticipation and I got a wonderful surprise!!

The two SNES boxes are War 2410 and Uncharted Waters Smiley

[img width=700 height=526]http://i.imgur.com/3BkMbZh.jpg[/img]

Thanks Slackur!!

Nick Procopio
BNS Games
"Gotta Play To Win"
www.bnsgames.com
Looking for CIB - NES Games or Boxes & Manuals in Bulk.
den68
loves White Castle!
DB Contributor

Stats
« Reply #129 on: December 25, 2013, 01:09:01 PM »

I opened mine. I got 4 PS3 games. Mass Effect 2, Infamous 2, Fallout New Vegas and Dragon Age Origins. I just got a PS3 on Black Friday so looking forward to firing it up.

I must confess I don't know who my gift came from. I have first initial, last name and location but no RFG name.

Whoever you are... THANKS!!

singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #130 on: December 25, 2013, 01:32:00 PM »

Wink

RFGen Co-Director; pinball, 2600 & NES nutjob, co-host of the RFGen
 Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
russlyman
Blog Writer
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #131 on: December 25, 2013, 04:30:10 PM »

Here's a link to me opening mine.

http://youtu.be/(null)

[img width=478 height=640]http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/12/26/aba4e6yr.jpg[/img]

Now your playing with power!
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #132 on: December 25, 2013, 06:08:12 PM »

As hinted to earlier, posting up our packages now...

Fleach contacted me about Gerri's list, since we didn't have everything documented. She doesn't post much on here at all, but she does follow along and knows just about everyone's names. Grin

Here's what Fleach rounded up for her. She LOVES the Sonic package, and the Skylanders are two that we do not own (somehow). I think that brings us down to only needing 1 (2 if you count our non-functioning Swarm) Giant Skylander. Great job Fleach - also, I now understand why your handle is Fleach. Grin

Here's the box I got from Deadman a couple years ago, that made the move with me and just recently got tossed out before I could send him a return gift from the last time:

I mentioned whomever got Deadman would have a packed box. He did not disappoint:

Contents of the box:

Taz in Escape from Mars [Mega Hits Series] is something I own, but somehow you managed to send me a variant of it that I didn't own (love Majesco variants). Space Battle, SOMEHOW, I don't own for INTV. I started wearing the Beast Mode shirt you sent me a couple years ago - it's extremely comfortable, but I was having concerns that if I wore it too much that it would fall apart. Now I can wear it all I want without worrying about it! You seriously picked systems I have decent collections for and somehow filled in holes that I didn't have documented. Always love the extras you toss in too - the A-Z book looked like a great read. Fantastic job as always, Deadman.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2013, 06:11:38 PM by Shadow Kisuragi » Logged

TheSaintOfPain
Atari 7800
United States

Stats
« Reply #133 on: December 26, 2013, 01:32:59 AM »

[img width=700 height=393]http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3736/11560232776_fc693b284f_c.jpg[/img]

These are courtesy of my own Secret Santa, Bickman2K.  I was especially surprised by the sealed Fighters Megamix, as, I mean, who in their right mind wants a Game.com game in any shape? Tongue  In all seriousness, this was a really cool little package to open up on Christmas morning.  I sincerely appreciate the gifts, and hope you and yours had a great Christmas.

Just Take A Look Around And What Do You See?
Pain, Suffering, And Misery.
It's Not The Way The World Was Planned;
It's A Pity You Don't Understand.

--Black Sabbath, "Killing Yourself To Live"
Shadow Kisuragi
Variant Collector
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #134 on: December 26, 2013, 01:59:43 AM »

Just wanted to mention I'm already through 40 pages of the A-Z Computer Games book (read it while at the in-laws waiting for dinner to be ready). The writer has a good sense of humor, and it's an interesting take so far on the history of the ZX Spectrum.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length