RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 09, 2024, 12:24:20 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where we play the Power Pad with our feet, not our hands, dagnabbit!

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Media Room (Moderator: wildbil52) | What are you watching right now? 0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 191 192 [193] 194 195 ... 294 Print
Author Topic: What are you watching right now?  (Read 1058528 times)
tholly
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #2880 on: January 18, 2009, 10:02:17 PM »

Oh yea.....today I also watched the pathetic Eagles and their miserable disaster of a game.

Collection Pics--Excel Collection Spreadsheet--XBox Live Gamertag: tholly1983 - PS3 Name: tholly - Wii Code: 6005 4631 6751 2174
Hydrobond
+5 Insightful
PlayStation
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #2881 on: January 18, 2009, 10:24:52 PM »

Oh yea.....today I also watched the pathetic Eagles and their miserable disaster of a game.

The tied the Bengals.

THE FUCKING BENGALS.

The Eagles don't deserve to be in the playoffs if they can't even beat a team that was, at that point, 1 and 8.

I never proofread before hitting the submit button, this is why every single one of my posts has been edited in the first minute after being submitted.
tholly
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #2882 on: January 18, 2009, 10:29:23 PM »

The tied the Bengals.

THE FUCKING BENGALS.

The Eagles don't deserve to be in the playoffs if they can't even beat a team that was, at that point, 1 and 8.

Well, there were the Giants who were SuperBowl champs last year who lost to a team that tied the Bengals.....enough said.

Collection Pics--Excel Collection Spreadsheet--XBox Live Gamertag: tholly1983 - PS3 Name: tholly - Wii Code: 6005 4631 6751 2174
Hydrobond
+5 Insightful
PlayStation
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #2883 on: January 18, 2009, 10:40:27 PM »

The tied the Bengals.

THE FUCKING BENGALS.

Well, there were the Giants who were SuperBowl champs last year who lost to a team that tied the Bengals.....enough said.

It's hard to track teams year to year.  Not sure how much the Giants have changed in the off season.

The Giants were also tied with the Bengals after 4 quarters.  But the Giants were able to finish them off in 1 OT.

I never proofread before hitting the submit button, this is why every single one of my posts has been edited in the first minute after being submitted.
The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #2884 on: January 18, 2009, 11:15:03 PM »

Penn and Teller's Bullshit

Everyone should watch this show.

Shoiw is amazing.

When shall his new form be revealed?
Hydrobond
+5 Insightful
PlayStation
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #2885 on: January 18, 2009, 11:20:18 PM »

Penn and Teller's Bullshit

Everyone should watch this show.

Shoiw is amazing.

Yes.

And the Steelers have wrapped up another Super Bowl.

At least the ads will be interesting.

edit:
The Steelers are at it again.
First it was Palmer, not this unfortunate soul.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2009, 11:48:56 PM by Hydrobond » Logged

Sirgin
DB Reviewer
Belgium
Awards: 2016 & 2018 Fantasy Football Winner

WWW Stats
« Reply #2886 on: January 19, 2009, 06:23:31 AM »

Ronnie won the Masters! Cheesy

This has been the most exciting game of snooker I've ever seen.

Watch Ronnie score the final points of the winning frame after a 6 hour+ final:

Tondog
:3
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #2887 on: January 19, 2009, 06:10:40 PM »

The Spoony Experiment's Let's Play of Phantasmagoria: A Puzzle of Flesh. It's EXTREMELY long (over 5 hours long to be exact), but oh my god is it worth watching, especially if you're a fan of MST3K. Some of his comments are just making me die of laughter.

All five hours can be viewed here: http://www.spoonyexperime.../category/phantasmagoria/

Or if five hour-long videos are too much for you to deal with, he has it split up into 30 or so 10 minute segments on his YouTube page.

[img width=550 height=125]http://mypsn.eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/Tondog.png[/img]
Black Flower Music Podcast - Like that annoying elitist hipster guy you know, except in podcast form.
Follow me on Twitter
The Metamorphosing Leon
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #2888 on: January 19, 2009, 11:18:55 PM »

Started second season of Dexter.

NES_Rules
Director
United States
Awards: I live here

Stats
« Reply #2889 on: January 22, 2009, 03:06:48 PM »

Watched "Birth of a Nation" earlier. It's amazing what they were able to do with such primitive technology, a couple times I forgot I was watching a movie with no talking.

The Metamorphosing Leon
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #2890 on: January 22, 2009, 03:30:56 PM »

Finished second season of Dexter and started third.

Sirgin
DB Reviewer
Belgium
Awards: 2016 & 2018 Fantasy Football Winner

WWW Stats
« Reply #2891 on: January 22, 2009, 04:39:29 PM »

Madagascar - (2005) - B

--> Not as good as Pixar's movies but not bad either.
Hydrobond
+5 Insightful
PlayStation
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #2892 on: January 22, 2009, 06:31:31 PM »

^Check out Over the Hedge.  That and the Shrek movies have been the only ones to give Pixar a run for their money.  But I have not seen everything in the arena.

tholly
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #2893 on: January 22, 2009, 06:38:54 PM »

Watched "Birth of a Nation" earlier. It's amazing what they were able to do with such primitive technology, a couple times I forgot I was watching a movie with no talking.

It is a truly amazing movie...I'm glad you enjoyed it.

bickman2k
Director
United States
Awards: 2017 RF Generation Punch-Out Heavyweight Champion!

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #2894 on: January 23, 2009, 10:45:54 AM »

I am now hooked on It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. I had seen part of an episode before and that was not the best introduction to it. If you watch it, I recommend watching it from the beginning so you can get a feel for the show before DeVito shows up in the second season on. I have heard it described as a newer version of Seinfeld. That is somewhat true in that it is very fast paced, but it has extremely bizarre stories, not like a caricature of everyday stuff that Seinfeld was.

[img width=468 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/images/banners/generated/collection/bickman2k.png[/img]
Pages: 1 ... 191 192 [193] 194 195 ... 294 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length