RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 13, 2024, 08:47:04 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where we play the Power Pad with our feet, not our hands, dagnabbit!

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | Burger King Games for the X360 and Orginal XBOX 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] Print
Author Topic: Burger King Games for the X360 and Orginal XBOX  (Read 7388 times)
AndyC
RFG Friend
United Kingdom

Stats
« Reply #30 on: November 20, 2006, 01:02:21 PM »

Aw, I assume these aren't coming to the UK Sad

Just blag someone on here to get them for you, Im sure someone will help.
TurboGrafxer AKA DCer
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #31 on: November 20, 2006, 08:03:41 PM »

if anyone needs any i can do it. just pm me.

You're my hero. Vanilla Ice RULES! I can't believe that there is another SERIOUS Vanilla Ice fan on this site. The special edition DVD should be called "Cool As Ice: Drop That Zero Edition".
Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #32 on: November 21, 2006, 10:08:31 AM »

I got 2 sets yesterday. 1 set for me and one set for Capt Nintendo.

captain_nintendo
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #33 on: November 21, 2006, 10:14:34 AM »

I got 2 sets yesterday. 1 set for me and one set for Capt Nintendo.

You rock!!!!!

freakboy

Tan
« Reply #34 on: November 21, 2006, 01:22:19 PM »

Now I'm waiting for "Hamburgular: Chaos Theory" and "Colonel Sanders: Agent of Shield" then my life will be complete.
James
King of Waffle
Donor
United Kingdom

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #35 on: November 21, 2006, 01:43:12 PM »

I've always thought Hamburglar sounded dirty.
chrisbid
Sega 32X

Stats
« Reply #36 on: November 21, 2006, 02:15:48 PM »

these take me back to the old 2600 days, with games like Chase the Chuckwagon and Kool Aid Man that were free after x number of points earned from buying their crap.  I picked up all three and for the price are well worth it.  im interested in seeing the difference between the 360 and regular ports of these games
Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #37 on: November 21, 2006, 02:43:11 PM »

Now I'm waiting for "Hamburgular: Chaos Theory" and "Colonel Sanders: Agent of Shield" then my life will be complete.

That would be great. I hope other food chains do something like this.

Sauza12
DB Contributor
Awards: 06 RFG Baseball Winner

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #38 on: November 21, 2006, 03:27:01 PM »

Went to Burger King today to grab the games and apparently the one I went to is getting a different game every week, so I only got to pick up Big Bumpin.  Guess I'm going to be eating alot of Burger King the next few weeks.
den68
loves White Castle!
DB Contributor

Stats
« Reply #39 on: November 21, 2006, 04:38:55 PM »

I picked up all 3 yesterday. I tried them all as well. About what I expected from a $4 dollar game. Big Bumpin' has some pretty fun events. Hockey was good. Might be better with 4 players. Pocket Bike Racer was so-so. I only played that one briefly. Sneak King was strange. Wandering around a logging camp passing out food.

Tan
« Reply #40 on: November 21, 2006, 10:50:09 PM »

Try out the "Vader mode" as I call it, press down on the stick and your view goes behind the mask and all you can see are what's shown outside of the eyeholes in the mask while you do some serious heavy breathing.

Nothing will make you feel more like a creep than when your breathing heavy with a mask on hiding in a garbage can outside of someone's house waiting to jump out at them. Especially in the cul-de-sac level where your in a subdivision while people are going about their day. The postman will never forgive me.

Tongue

TurboGrafxer AKA DCer
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #41 on: November 22, 2006, 09:25:23 PM »

Try out the "Vader mode" as I call it, press down on the stick and your view goes behind the mask and all you can see are what's shown outside of the eyeholes in the mask while you do some serious heavy breathing.

Nothing will make you feel more like a creep than when your breathing heavy with a mask on hiding in a garbage can outside of someone's house waiting to jump out at them. Especially in the cul-de-sac level where your in a subdivision while people are going about their day. The postman will never forgive me.

Tongue

thats hillarious.

You're my hero. Vanilla Ice RULES! I can't believe that there is another SERIOUS Vanilla Ice fan on this site. The special edition DVD should be called "Cool As Ice: Drop That Zero Edition".
Barracuda
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #42 on: December 07, 2006, 11:27:10 AM »

Finally got around to playing these games. Out of the three I like Sneak King the best.

Sauza12
DB Contributor
Awards: 06 RFG Baseball Winner

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #43 on: December 07, 2006, 02:59:41 PM »

I finally picked up the other two last week.  I still haven't tried them out yet.
phoenix1967
Nintendo DS
United States

Stats
« Reply #44 on: December 09, 2006, 11:36:16 AM »

Tried out Big Bumpin' in 4player party mode with friends last night. It's actually pretty fun.

Pages: 1 2 [3] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length