RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 18, 2024, 06:42:09 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: We really love that Sega Dreamcast fishing controller and Sega Bass Fishing.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | The Gaming Diary: Chapter 2 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 91 92 [93] 94 95 ... 134 Print
Author Topic: The Gaming Diary: Chapter 2  (Read 199418 times)
SirPsycho
Naked Koei Dude
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #1380 on: December 24, 2013, 12:58:38 AM »

I played some AoE II HD with a friend then went to Newegg and bought a new mouse. Mine is crapping out. Random clicks either don't register or turn into double clicks so I end up sending every single one of my villagers on screen to one random farm or the forest and I had to spend time spreading them out again. I still won most of the battles, even with it making micromanagement harder but that was even more annoying.

Women were the reason I became a monk - and, ah, the reason I switched back... - Morte

Well I, for one, plan on discovering the secrets of the multiverse by rubbing cottage cheese on my belly and eating vast quantities of fresh-water fish. Mmm... cheese. -The Nameless One
techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #1381 on: December 24, 2013, 11:18:20 AM »

I played some AoE II HD with a friend then went to Newegg and bought a new mouse. Mine is crapping out. Random clicks either don't register or turn into double clicks so I end up sending every single one of my villagers on screen to one random farm or the forest and I had to spend time spreading them out again. I still won most of the battles, even with it making micromanagement harder but that was even more annoying.

you should add me on steam, i'm always up for a game of AoE II. don't have forgotten empires though so it would have to be a regular game match.
BadEnoughDude
Couldn't save the savior from savoring
Donor
United States
Awards: The 100k Man

Stats
« Reply #1382 on: December 24, 2013, 11:51:19 AM »

More Rogue Legacy this morning. Alternating good runs with absolutely awful ones. Making a tiny bit of progress.

Minnesota represent.
Wii - 3952 3192 4794 1209
PS3 - DudeBadEnough
Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #1383 on: December 24, 2013, 03:31:42 PM »

Assassin's Creed III (Wii U) - Man, this is great having skipped Brotherhood/Revelations. I hear people don't like this game very much. I am having a blast! I can't wait for some naval combat. If I remember, I will have to check out the online multiplayer later.

Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1384 on: December 24, 2013, 11:14:08 PM »

Finished Temple Run 2.

Microsoft Bingo came out today on Win8 PC in Canada today. Played that for a bit this morning.

blcklblskt
Nintendo 64
DB Contributor
United States
Awards: 2017 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #1385 on: December 25, 2013, 03:10:04 AM »

I'm trying to finish the story mode on AC: Revelations, but I seriously hate playing this game.  It is mostly little things that make me hate this game, but they add up to a frustrating experience.  The story itself is fine, the new weapons are neat, and bomb crafting works well, but I might get rid of it as soon as I'm done playing it.
Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #1386 on: December 26, 2013, 12:24:26 AM »

The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds (3DS) - What better way to break in my new Zelda 3DS then this game? This game is just amazing, I can't believe this is a portable Zelda game. And here I thought Aunoma was losing his touch, my mistake Tongue

The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1387 on: December 26, 2013, 02:48:42 PM »

Installing Marvel Heroes, heard good things.

Only like 12 hours of updating to go!

When shall his new form be revealed?
Ghost Soldier
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #1388 on: December 26, 2013, 08:48:12 PM »

Played Need For Speed Rivals on XBox One.  After half an hour of tutorials and cutscenes I could not skip I was frustrated.  Wish I could just jump right into a game and play for a few minutes. 

Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #1389 on: December 26, 2013, 09:30:45 PM »

Call of Duty: Ghosts (Wii U) - Campaign is alright but not as good as previous ones. I might jump online now as I hear Extinction mode is just incredible.

Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1390 on: December 27, 2013, 08:24:22 AM »

Played Need For Speed Rivals on XBox One.  After half an hour of tutorials and cutscenes I could not skip I was frustrated.  Wish I could just jump right into a game and play for a few minutes. 

I know nothing about this games actual game play. Only that most people do not survive the intro/tutorial.

Finished the first playthru of Weapon Master mode in SCII HD. Started running through some of the shorter missions on the extra playthru last night.

AoEO - ~1.5 levels left on the Persians. ~2.5 left on the egyptians ~20 rounds of Crete

Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #1391 on: December 27, 2013, 09:01:30 AM »

LEGO City Undercover: The Chase Begins (3DS) - This plays better on a bigger screen.

Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #1392 on: December 29, 2013, 09:06:48 AM »

Nintendo Land (Wii U) - Since my brothers are here I thought we would play this. Mostly rotating between Pikmin, Zelda and Metroid.

Izret101
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1393 on: December 29, 2013, 10:45:31 AM »

Yesterday i finished
Soul Calibur II HD Online - Still a fantastic game
Girl Fight - Terrible attempt at grabbing cash.
Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons - decent game but i wouldn't give it the same amount of praise everyone else has.

Also finished leveling the Persians in AoEO. Should finish the Egyptians today Cheesy

EDIT
Finished the Egyptians. Only the Crete grind left.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2013, 11:23:09 AM by Izret101 » Logged

The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1394 on: December 29, 2013, 04:19:58 PM »

Been playing Marvel Heroes. It's not bad. Played through as the Punisher, can't decide what hero to get next.

When shall his new form be revealed?
Pages: 1 ... 91 92 [93] 94 95 ... 134 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length