RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 04, 2024, 05:31:58 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: This land is peaceful, it's inhabitants kind.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | Introduce yourself please 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 92 93 [94] 95 96 ... 100 Print
Author Topic: Introduce yourself please  (Read 418550 times)
RobotWillie
Don't You Know Blackmail is Way Uncool
PlayStation
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1395 on: October 24, 2018, 02:35:42 AM »

I had a friend in High School from Amritsar, India (well a village near it I can't recall the name of). Being the geography whiz I am I know that they are across the border from each other. Which is the holy city of Sikhism. Which is indeed what his family was. Sadly he moved and his social media deleted and I have lost contact with my friend. He may have moved back to India.

Welcome. It is cool to hear of a video gamer from Pakistan. Maybe if you had time you could add some games from your region we may (are probably) missing.

singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #1396 on: October 24, 2018, 08:08:48 AM »

Hi I am Sheraz but my friends call me Shaz. I am from Lahore Pakistan. Video games are my addiction since i first laid eye on them years back. Its been more then 25 years since i am playing them and i had some pretty good fights over them with my wife and others but i can never stop playing them that is for sure.

Welcome to the site. Please let us know if you need help with anything. As mentioned above, I hope that our database covers some of the games in your collection. If not, please add them. Thanks

RFGen Co-Director; pinball, 2600 & NES nutjob, co-host of the RFGen
 Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
MetalFRO
Blog Writer
United States
Awards: 2014 RFGen Top Shmuper

WWW Stats
« Reply #1397 on: October 24, 2018, 08:15:14 AM »

Welcome aboard, Mr_Stubbes & Shaz!

Mr_Stubbes - what are your favorite genres?

Shaz - I hope your arguments over video games don't lead to problems with family and friends. Games are great, but don't lose sight of family.

Mr_Stubbes
SNES
United States

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1398 on: December 02, 2018, 01:52:58 AM »

I’d say my favorite genres are RGP/JRPGs and anything that’s action/adventure . I love a game that’s very story driven and can grab my attention while I play.

RobotWillie
Don't You Know Blackmail is Way Uncool
PlayStation
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #1399 on: December 02, 2018, 10:13:40 AM »

While I am into many genres my top two are also RPG/JRPGs and Action/Adventure!

Hope to see you around here.

ncman071
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« Reply #1400 on: December 27, 2018, 02:06:53 PM »

I have been a member here for probably 10 years...mostly for just keeping up with my collection.  i dont think i've ever really posted in the forums.  I am a busy man just like most of you.  I teach school, married for almost 14 years and have 2 9 year old twin boys who are into gaming as well.  I have about 1300 games in my collection...nothing too rare or obscure...most of my systems and games are common.  My favorite system of all time is a toss up between the snes, dreamcast, and the xbox 360.  The snes was the first system i ever had just for myself as a kid.  My brother had the atari 2600 and we shared the NES. 

my favorite genres would have to be sports and fighting
Crabmaster2000
Podcast Crew
Canada

Stats
« Reply #1401 on: December 27, 2018, 02:10:19 PM »

I have been a member here for probably 10 years...mostly for just keeping up with my collection.  i dont think i've ever really posted in the forums.  I am a busy man just like most of you.  I teach school, married for almost 14 years and have 2 9 year old twin boys who are into gaming as well.  I have about 1300 games in my collection...nothing too rare or obscure...most of my systems and games are common.  My favorite system of all time is a toss up between the snes, dreamcast, and the xbox 360.  The snes was the first system i ever had just for myself as a kid.  My brother had the atari 2600 and we shared the NES. 

my favorite genres would have to be sports and fighting

Sounds like you'd fit right in on the forums. Lots of fathers/gamers around here. Really curious as to what prompted your first post after 10 years lurking??

Do you have a favorite game/series for sports and fighting games??

Want to see someone barely eke through a whole pile of NES games? Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/us...00Crabmaster?feature=mhee

300+ NES games beaten since October 2011

Co-Host of the Rfgeneration Collectorcast:
http://rfgenerationcollectorcast.podomatic.com/
ncman071
Tiger Gizmondo

Stats
« Reply #1402 on: December 27, 2018, 03:44:56 PM »

thats a good question as to why i have never really posted...i was pretty active in the digitpress.com forums for about 10 or so years and now fairly active in dreamcast-talk.com forums as well...idk why i never got into this one...i want to now though and look forward to getting to know some of the other members here.

i am interested in buying/selling too.  I have bought/sold on digitpress in the past but havent done so in quite a while.

As far as favorite fighting/sports series...

When I was 14 Mortal Kombat 2 came to the home systems.  I remember getting mk2 for the snes for christmas of 94 and its a memory i'll never forget.  The graphics, gameplay, moves, fatalities, ...everything was there from the arcade..especially for the time.  SNES MK2 was and still is my favorite snes game of all time or at the very least favorite snes fighter of all time..so yea i'm a big mortal kombat fan even though i'm really not great at it.  I also love street fighter on the old 16 bit platforms.  Nowadays, I enjoy Injustice 2 and MK XL on xbox one/ps4...among others tekken 7 is good too...

Also, as far as sports go...grew up a huge fan of madden and ncaa football.  my brother and I used to play madden 94 and bill walsh college football on the snes all the time.  When the ps2 came out before we both had kids, we used to have tournaments with each other on NCAA Football 06 like every weekend.  Unfortunately he got completely out of gaming while my gaming addiction grew over the years lol.  Now my sons share this hobby with me...they play the switch/ps4/xbox one...mostly minecraft, fortnite, and of course roblox on the pc. (we do try to keep them active with sports and outside play too...)

i'm rambling..and i'll stop...but wow i have stories and memories i would love to share...about finding games in the wild..and stories about how i felt when i first saw Donkey Kong Country on the snes and how i couldnt believe my eyes! 

Anyways, take care and Merry Christmas!
singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #1403 on: December 28, 2018, 07:12:00 AM »

Welcome to the site! We have a great Community for discussing games and collecting. Please let us know if you have any questions or if we can help you with anything.

RFGen Co-Director; pinball, 2600 & NES nutjob, co-host of the RFGen
 Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
Crabmaster2000
Podcast Crew
Canada

Stats
« Reply #1404 on: December 28, 2018, 09:02:34 AM »

thats a good question as to why i have never really posted...i was pretty active in the digitpress.com forums for about 10 or so years and now fairly active in dreamcast-talk.com forums as well...idk why i never got into this one...i want to now though and look forward to getting to know some of the other members here.

i am interested in buying/selling too.  I have bought/sold on digitpress in the past but havent done so in quite a while.

As far as favorite fighting/sports series...

When I was 14 Mortal Kombat 2 came to the home systems.  I remember getting mk2 for the snes for christmas of 94 and its a memory i'll never forget.  The graphics, gameplay, moves, fatalities, ...everything was there from the arcade..especially for the time.  SNES MK2 was and still is my favorite snes game of all time or at the very least favorite snes fighter of all time..so yea i'm a big mortal kombat fan even though i'm really not great at it.  I also love street fighter on the old 16 bit platforms.  Nowadays, I enjoy Injustice 2 and MK XL on xbox one/ps4...among others tekken 7 is good too...

Also, as far as sports go...grew up a huge fan of madden and ncaa football.  my brother and I used to play madden 94 and bill walsh college football on the snes all the time.  When the ps2 came out before we both had kids, we used to have tournaments with each other on NCAA Football 06 like every weekend.  Unfortunately he got completely out of gaming while my gaming addiction grew over the years lol.  Now my sons share this hobby with me...they play the switch/ps4/xbox one...mostly minecraft, fortnite, and of course roblox on the pc. (we do try to keep them active with sports and outside play too...)

i'm rambling..and i'll stop...but wow i have stories and memories i would love to share...about finding games in the wild..and stories about how i felt when i first saw Donkey Kong Country on the snes and how i couldnt believe my eyes! 

Anyways, take care and Merry Christmas!

MKII is still my favorite in the series too! The new ones are pretty solid as well. That's too bad your brother doesn't share interests anymore, I can relate to that. Mine used to play anything with me, but these days he's only interested in Call of Duty and sports games that don't interest me. Glad your kids could join in to fill that void for you!

Looking forward to hearing more of your stories!

Want to see someone barely eke through a whole pile of NES games? Check out my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/us...00Crabmaster?feature=mhee

300+ NES games beaten since October 2011

Co-Host of the Rfgeneration Collectorcast:
http://rfgenerationcollectorcast.podomatic.com/
Azervux
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #1405 on: January 14, 2019, 12:42:57 PM »

Hello everyone. I just recently joined this website. Comparatively, I might be younger than probably the majority of the users on here. I started gaming on the PS1 with Gran Turismo 1 and 2. Later acquiring a Wii, Xbox 360 and PS4 in my collection, before the latter two decided to malfunction. During which I decided to switch over to PC Gamimg, where it has been my primary platform of choice, ever since.

I know my introduction seems mostly vague but if you got any questions pertaining to me, I'll be much obliged to quench your curiousity, as best as I can.

[img width=100 height=100]https://tenor.com/view/yes-women-fight-wwe-fearless-gif-5638999.gif[/img].

[img width=400 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/images/banners/generated/collection/Azervux.png[/img]
shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #1406 on: January 14, 2019, 01:18:54 PM »

Hello everyone. I just recently joined this website. Comparatively, I might be younger than probably the majority of the users on here. I started gaming on the PS1 with Gran Turismo 1 and 2. Later acquiring a Wii, Xbox 360 and PS4 in my collection, before the latter two decided to malfunction. During which I decided to switch over to PC Gamimg, where it has been my primary platform of choice, ever since.

I know my introduction seems mostly vague but if you got any questions pertaining to me, I'll be much obliged to quench your curiousity, as best as I can.

Welcome!

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
MetalFRO
Blog Writer
United States
Awards: 2014 RFGen Top Shmuper

WWW Stats
« Reply #1407 on: January 14, 2019, 01:22:18 PM »

Yes, welcome! Some of us here are "old timers" but we're glad to have new faces and fresh perspectives here.

Azervux
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #1408 on: January 14, 2019, 01:48:56 PM »

Welcome!

Thanks 😀

[img width=100 height=100]https://tenor.com/view/yes-women-fight-wwe-fearless-gif-5638999.gif[/img].

[img width=400 height=60]http://www.rfgeneration.com/images/banners/generated/collection/Azervux.png[/img]
Azervux
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #1409 on: January 14, 2019, 01:50:45 PM »

Yes, welcome! Some of us here are "old timers" but we're glad to have new faces and fresh perspectives here.

Thanks! I do play older games as well, but it's more into the realm of PC gaming.

Pages: 1 ... 92 93 [94] 95 96 ... 100 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length