RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 05, 2024, 05:01:38 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where we play the Power Pad with our feet, not our hands, dagnabbit!

RF Generation Message Board | Other | Media Room (Moderator: wildbil52) | Movies: Where's That Line From? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13 Print
Author Topic: Movies: Where's That Line From?  (Read 56756 times)
GrayGhost81
Blog Writer
United States

Stats
« Reply #30 on: February 07, 2017, 06:16:09 AM »

That's it.

FatherJack
On Hiatus
United Kingdom
Awards: 2015 RFGENERATION TOP RUN N' GUNNER

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #31 on: February 07, 2017, 06:37:39 AM »

Loved the Kill Bill movies.

Next one:

"The truth is that I'm a bad person. But, that's gonna change - I'm going to change. This is the last of that sort of thing. Now I'm cleaning up and I'm moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm gonna be just like you. The job, the family, the f**king big television. The washing machine, the car, the compact disc and electric tin opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisure wear, luggage, three piece suite, DIY, game shows, junk food, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption, clearing gutters, getting by, looking ahead, the day you die."
GatStevens
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #32 on: February 07, 2017, 09:59:21 AM »

Loved the Kill Bill movies.

Next one:

"The truth is that I'm a bad person. But, that's gonna change - I'm going to change. This is the last of that sort of thing. Now I'm cleaning up and I'm moving on, going straight and choosing life. I'm looking forward to it already. I'm gonna be just like you. The job, the family, the f**king big television. The washing machine, the car, the compact disc and electric tin opener, good health, low cholesterol, dental insurance, mortgage, starter home, leisure wear, luggage, three piece suite, DIY, game shows, junk food, children, walks in the park, nine to five, good at golf, washing the car, choice of sweaters, family Christmas, indexed pension, tax exemption, clearing gutters, getting by, looking ahead, the day you die."

Trainspotting?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
FatherJack
On Hiatus
United Kingdom

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #33 on: February 07, 2017, 10:10:01 AM »

Trainspotting?

It sure is.
GatStevens
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #34 on: February 07, 2017, 11:23:23 AM »

Childhood favorite, super underrated...

"Death is a primitive concept. I prefer to think of them as battling evil in another dimension."

singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #35 on: February 07, 2017, 12:21:21 PM »

Childhood favorite, super underrated...

"Death is a primitive concept. I prefer to think of them as battling evil in another dimension."

I believe that is from The Last Starfighter. Wink

RFGen Co-Director; pinball, 2600 & NES nutjob, co-host of the RFGen
 Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
GatStevens
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #36 on: February 07, 2017, 12:54:46 PM »

Indeed! Love it. We ever figure out who Galoka was?

singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #37 on: February 07, 2017, 01:25:08 PM »

Next!

1: While I agree that, in time, our band will be most triumphant. The truth is, Wyld Stallyns will never be a super band until we have Eddie Van Halen on guitar.

2: Yes, ____. But, I do not believe we will get Eddie Van Halen until we have a triumphant video.

1:  ___, it's pointless to have a triumphant video before we even have decent instruments.

2: Well, how can we have decent instruments when we don't really even know how to play?

1: That is why we NEED Eddie Van Halen!

2: And THAT is why we need a triumphant video.

Both: EXCELLENT!

Community Playthrough and the RFGen Playcast. Listen/Download on iTunes and Podbean: www.rfgplaycast.com

Complete licensed NA NES, U.S. SMS, NA Vectrex, and Microvision sets!, 11 left for 7800, 25 for 5200, 42 for Colecovision
FatherJack
On Hiatus
United Kingdom

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #38 on: February 07, 2017, 02:23:02 PM »

Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure.

EXCELLENT
singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #39 on: February 07, 2017, 03:41:51 PM »

Oh yeah Wyld Stallions forever!

FatherJack
On Hiatus
United Kingdom

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #40 on: February 07, 2017, 04:02:03 PM »

“Sometimes that shark looks right at ya. Right into your eyes. And the thing about a shark is he’s got lifeless eyes. Black eyes. Like a doll’s eyes. When he comes at ya, he doesn’t even seem to be livin’… ’til he bites ya, and those black eyes roll over white and then… ah then you hear that terrible high-pitched screamin’. The ocean turns red, and despite all your poundin’ and your hollerin’ those sharks come in and… they rip you to pieces.”
singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #41 on: February 07, 2017, 04:11:28 PM »

Gotta be Jaws

FatherJack
On Hiatus
United Kingdom

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #42 on: February 07, 2017, 05:26:06 PM »

Yep
singlebanana
Director
United States

Stats
« Reply #43 on: February 07, 2017, 06:42:13 PM »

Your books are safe. While you're reading them, you get to become Tarzan or Robinson Crusoe.

But that's what I like about 'em.

Ahh, but afterwards you get to be a little boy again.

Wh-what do you mean?

Listen. Have you ever been Captain Nemo, trapped inside your submarine while the giant squid is attacking you?

Yes.

Weren't you afraid you couldn't escape?

But it's only a story.

That's what I'm talking about. The ones you read are safe.

And that one isn't?

GatStevens
N-Gage

Stats
« Reply #44 on: February 07, 2017, 06:48:56 PM »

Your books are safe. While you're reading them, you get to become Tarzan or Robinson Crusoe.

But that's what I like about 'em.

Ahh, but afterwards you get to be a little boy again.

Wh-what do you mean?

Listen. Have you ever been Captain Nemo, trapped inside your submarine while the giant squid is attacking you?

Yes.

Weren't you afraid you couldn't escape?

But it's only a story.

That's what I'm talking about. The ones you read are safe.

And that one isn't?

Neverending Story, which was amazing despite COMPLETELY FAILING TO LOVE UP TO THE NAME.

Fun fact about the store owner, his name was changed from the original German novel so his initials would be the less offensive 'C.C.C.'

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length