RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 07, 2024, 04:15:56 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where we play the Power Pad with our feet, not our hands, dagnabbit!

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | anyone else read Retro Gamer magazine? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: anyone else read Retro Gamer magazine?  (Read 4167 times)
Sureshot
CD-i

Stats
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2004, 09:09:42 AM »

I know and I actually told him that, he just said 'I'll find them for you and you can have them for the price of postage', nice guy Tongue

Me vs Gretzky
Lord Nepenthean
Co-Founder

WWW Stats
« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2004, 09:34:59 AM »

I stuck an ad in for RFGen in the clubs section, so look out for it in the next couple of issues.  Oh and someone has also informed me that they have issues 1 to 3 at work, which they are willing to sell to me at postage costs, woot! Cheesy

Thanks for posting that ad, man!  I'm at least one person here that's very glad to hear it!  And, that's certainly very cool of that guy you work with.  Be sure to let us know if he ends up getting them to you.

Sureshot
CD-i

Stats
« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2004, 02:12:58 PM »

Now worries, hopefully they'll put it in ^_^

Me vs Gretzky
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length