RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 04:27:16 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: We really love that Sega Dreamcast fishing controller and Sega Bass Fishing.

RF Generation Message Board | Announcements and Feedback | The Thinktank | Drag and Drop? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Drag and Drop?  (Read 1191 times)
gamepopper101
Sega 32X
United Kingdom

WWW Stats
« on: March 29, 2009, 02:42:03 PM »

I'm not sure where I'm going with this but this was an idea a found on deviantART.

When you're adding a huge load of games it feels like a long chore, especially when you have to tick boxes and then move to a different page to put in all the details (like Quantity, Box and Manual). So why don't you just find the game you want to add, and drop it in a drop down box? Then when you have all the games you want to add, then you go to the top of the browser, let the box drop down with all the games/accessories you've dragged, then select what you want them to add to. If you don't understand what I mean, go to deviant art, go to any drawing and drag it (I'm not sure if they still have the feature).

I will be posting until I get to Sega CD level, because I want to Cheesy
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length