RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 03:56:01 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: This land is peaceful, it's inhabitants kind.

RF Generation Message Board | Collecting | Sales Extravaganza | WTB: Complete Virtual Boy games, Radiant Silvergun, Chrono Trigger, Earthbound 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: WTB: Complete Virtual Boy games, Radiant Silvergun, Chrono Trigger, Earthbound  (Read 567 times)
PDorr3
Jaguar CD

WWW Stats
« on: February 03, 2008, 09:37:37 PM »

Please send me PM's (if you are a member of digitalpress, for a quicker response PM me there) I can pay by Paypal and Money Orders (at the moment MO's are prefered), if I am spending alot of money it is critical that you have a source of great feedback somewhere. I will do possible trades, see my small list at bottom of post.

My DP feedback thread: http://www.digitpress.com...rum/show...ghlight=pdorr3

I have also completed one or two rades here on RFG.

Heres what I need:

-I am looking to buy ANY complete virtual boy games in fair to excellent condition (no beat up crap boxes please).

-I am looking to buy radiant silvergun on saturn. Must have original case, manual, and cd. Please let me know the condition of everything (scrathces, cracks, creases, etc.) I am not looking to pay more than $150 total.

-I am looking to also buy a complete copy of chrono trigger on snes, condition must be nice.

-Also looking for a complete Earthbound on SNES, needs atleast cart and box.

The only notable things I have for trade are a GH Final Fantasy 7, Original FF8, FF X-2, Tons of Eye of Judgment cards (ps3), possibly some 360 games (request a list of ones you are interested in Ill let you know if I have any for trade).
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length