RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 02:05:59 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Check us out on Discord! Link on the front page!

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | Halo 2 / Half a billion! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Halo 2 / Half a billion!  (Read 2698 times)
phoenix1967
Nintendo DS
United States

Stats
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2006, 08:45:44 AM »

I don't hate Playstation. PSX and PS2 have awesome games. The quality of teh PS2 is bad since they break so much. I hate Sony for all their over pirced stuff. Good stuff? Yes. But over priced.

I like this Tynstar guy. That Leon guy...not so much.  Roll Eyes

The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2006, 09:37:23 AM »

You guys can't really think SONY's stuff is that over priced? And it's not priced by ego, it's priced by quality. I do hear alot about breaking Playstation's but I've never had problems. I remember getting pissed at some dudes at a Gamestop when they were telling some peeps buying a new PS2 that they should only play it and hour at a time or it would overheat. That's bull! I fall asleep with mine on, I once left GTA on for six days and my house is still standing. God I hate gamestop employees!

When shall his new form be revealed?
phoenix1967
Nintendo DS
United States

Stats
« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2006, 10:24:58 AM »

You guys can't really think SONY's stuff is that over priced? And it's not priced by ego, it's priced by quality. I do hear alot about breaking Playstation's but I've never had problems. I remember getting pissed at some dudes at a Gamestop when they were telling some peeps buying a new PS2 that they should only play it and hour at a time or it would overheat. That's bull! I fall asleep with mine on, I once left GTA on for six days and my house is still standing. God I hate gamestop employees!

Sounds like they're no different than Best Buy. The girl trying to sell the extended warranty was telling me the same thing about overheating when I bought my PS2 (slimline version) back in January.

What really annoys me now is that all of them are trying to sell you a "protection plan" for 1 year on every single game purchase! Why should I pay another $3-5 bucks for a new game!!!

Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2006, 10:37:08 AM »

When I worked at GameStop you would be amazed on the amount of people coming in with a broken PS2.

And when it comes to their price I am talking about TV's and  Stereo stuff. You can get better stuff for cheaper but it doesnt say Sony on it. But for common Joe shopper they think high end Sony stuff is the best which it is far from.

shaggy
RFG Emperor
United States

Stats
« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2006, 12:28:32 PM »

And I haven't played one single game of it!

NES cart only collection - 87% complete.
SMS set complete!
djbeatmongrel
Donor

Stats
« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2006, 01:52:06 PM »

i am a senior game advisor at a Gamestop (shift manager). i dont like the direction of this thread at all.  :-/
phoenix1967
Nintendo DS
United States

Stats
« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2006, 01:57:51 PM »

i am a senior game advisor at a Gamestop (shift manager). i dont like the direction of this thread at all.  :-/

Yeah. Let's get back on topic.

Is half a billion Halo matches > the number McDonald's has served? Hmmm...dunno...but a double cheeseburger does sound good right about now!  |D
« Last Edit: June 07, 2006, 01:58:24 PM by phoenix1967 » Logged

Tynstar
Achievement Whore
DB Editor
United States

Stats
« Reply #22 on: June 07, 2006, 02:01:58 PM »

I wonder how many kills there have been in 500,000,000 games?

phoenix1967
Nintendo DS
United States

Stats
« Reply #23 on: June 07, 2006, 04:01:42 PM »

Gotta be at least a hundred billion.

captain_nintendo
RFG Friend
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #24 on: June 07, 2006, 07:21:13 PM »

Gotta be at least a hundred billion.

Shocked

That might be just a bit high. I was pretty damn good back in the day, and I could get beween 8 - 20+ kills in a given match. Depending on length and what not. Yes sometimes more depending on what is going on.

I guess it would depend how many players are in each game and how long they lasted. I suppose 100 billion is possible.

Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length