RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 01:50:55 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: Where we play the Power Pad with our feet, not our hands, dagnabbit!

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | The Gaming Diary: Chapter 2 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 134 Print
Author Topic: The Gaming Diary: Chapter 2  (Read 199622 times)
BadEnoughDude
Couldn't save the savior from savoring
Donor
United States
Awards: The 100k Man

Stats
« Reply #45 on: March 01, 2013, 07:40:06 PM »

3D Dot Game Heroes (PS3) - Still making my way to the Desert Temple.

Almost ready to give this one a whirl for the 3rd time. One of my favorite games.

Minnesota represent.
Wii - 3952 3192 4794 1209
PS3 - DudeBadEnough
Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #46 on: March 02, 2013, 09:29:08 AM »

3 on 3 NHL Arcade (PSN) - Finally time to wrap up the rest of the Trophies.

Zagnorch
MAJIN SONIC'S BLOODLUST MUST BE SATED!
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #47 on: March 02, 2013, 10:06:30 AM »

Trying to get through World 5 on Kirby Block Ball, a Kirbified version of Breakout. Three of the four outer walls are deadly, and I've had little success maneuvering the paddles to keep the little fruity guy alive. Thank God the save/continue is still working.
techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #48 on: March 02, 2013, 01:40:44 PM »

Trying to get through World 5 on Kirby Block Ball, a Kirbified version of Breakout. Three of the four outer walls are deadly, and I've had little success maneuvering the paddles to keep the little fruity guy alive. Thank God the save/continue is still working.

how is that even playable, a lot of shots are barely possible without wall rebounds in breakout
bombatomba
Blog Editor
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #49 on: March 02, 2013, 04:20:02 PM »

Getting to know my PS2 again with the help of FFXII.  Surprised the darn thing actually works, considering the age and the time it's spent train-dodging my son over the years.  And to think I was going to look into a PS2 Slim.  Guffaw.

"Thou mayest all thy troubles now forget,
    Th'Imperi'l knaves have been outrun at last."

- Han Solo
Zagnorch
MAJIN SONIC'S BLOODLUST MUST BE SATED!
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #50 on: March 02, 2013, 06:24:01 PM »

how is that even playable, a lot of shots are barely possible without wall rebounds in breakout

Each deadly wall has its own paddle to rebound Kirby off of. The top and bottom paddles are controlled by the left/right parts of the d-pad, and the left and right  paddle by the up/down parts.

Also, there are power-ups where, if you activate it at the right time, Kirby will break through most of the otherwise unbreakable blocks in his way. And he keeps the power-up until he's killed, or he goes on to the next level.
techwizard
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #51 on: March 02, 2013, 09:02:01 PM »

Each deadly wall has its own paddle to rebound Kirby off of. The top and bottom paddles are controlled by the left/right parts of the d-pad, and the left and right  paddle by the up/down parts.

Also, there are power-ups where, if you activate it at the right time, Kirby will break through most of the otherwise unbreakable blocks in his way. And he keeps the power-up until he's killed, or he goes on to the next level.

oh that's good, still sounds challenging though.
Link41
The King of Hyrule
Donor
Canada

Stats
« Reply #52 on: March 03, 2013, 09:30:55 AM »

Rayman Raving Rabbids (360) - I forgot how funny this game is.

Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #53 on: March 03, 2013, 09:37:38 AM »

Halo 4 -  all i have to do is wrap up my solo legendary play and the game will be 1500/1500

BadEnoughDude
Couldn't save the savior from savoring
Donor
United States
Awards: The 100k Man

Stats
« Reply #54 on: March 03, 2013, 12:11:38 PM »

King Cashing 2 (iOS) - King Cashing was one of my favorite mobile games, and was happy to find the sequel in the store yesterday. Sadly, it's REALLY short - only 3 chapters available right now, which I've already beaten. Not sure how they managed to charge $3 for this out of the chute. Great game, poor value.

Minnesota represent.
Wii - 3952 3192 4794 1209
PS3 - DudeBadEnough
RetroRage
it's not that bad...You can barely notice it.
Donor

Stats
« Reply #55 on: March 03, 2013, 03:02:49 PM »

Soul Calibur 5.  I finally picked it up.  Anyone wanna fight, pm me.

raffa1985
DB Contributor
Brazil

Stats
« Reply #56 on: March 03, 2013, 03:17:53 PM »

Started today Metal Gear Rising, just beat Mistral. Good game so far, but i definitely don't like Raiden, he tries so hard to be cool, but a hero that walks on high heels and looks like a cross dresser don't have any credibility with me.

raffa1985
DB Contributor
Brazil

Stats
« Reply #57 on: March 03, 2013, 03:21:55 PM »

I will try to finish Metal Gear Rising this week, this month is full of cool games coming, i can't wait for the next Castlevania, Tomb Raider, God of War installments.
The Metamorphosing Leon
Laying on the green leaf, left and abandoned...
Donor
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #58 on: March 03, 2013, 07:41:32 PM »

I've gotten to the point where I am messing around modding Skyrim more than actually playing it. If the Elder Scrolls cycle is true to its course this means I should be free from it in a couple weeks.

When shall his new form be revealed?
Ghost Soldier
Donor
United States

Stats
« Reply #59 on: March 03, 2013, 08:31:04 PM »

Super Mario World SNES

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 134 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length