RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.RF Generation.  The Classic and Modern Gaming Databases.

New on the Blogs
Hot Community Blog Entries
Nielsen's Favorites on Channel 4
RF Generation Message Board Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 10, 2024, 12:11:15 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Member Map Arcade Login Register
News: RF Generation: You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.

RF Generation Message Board | Gaming | Video Game Generation | Worms 4 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Worms 4  (Read 1187 times)
Zimbacca
Sorry you must have been boring me.
RFG Friend

Stats
« on: July 26, 2005, 12:51:10 AM »

Worms 4 is coming out this month (I think the 29th) and I can't wait. I've always been a fan of Worms and this one look really freaking cool.

http://www.wormsmayhem.com/community.html

Sauza12
DB Contributor
Awards: 06 RFG Baseball Winner

Stats

Champion of

« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2005, 06:35:38 AM »

I don't know why, but for some reason I don't own any Worms games.  I played the one on Dreamcasdt back in the day at a friends house and I loved it, but for some reason I never bought any myself.  Maybe I'll buy this and World Tour on the same day and have a Worms marathon.  Mmmmmm...Marathon.
Hydrobond
+5 Insightful
PlayStation
United States

WWW Stats
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2005, 06:47:16 AM »

Looks good.   Is this Worms game going to do away with the 2D planar attack style?  If so, it will be interesteing to see how the game mechanics work.  I rahter liked the old games, though I was never very good with the rope gun.  Cant wait for this to be released.

I never proofread before hitting the submit button, this is why every single one of my posts has been edited in the first minute after being submitted.
Izret101
Postmaster General; Wielder of the Mighty Banhammer
Director
United States

WWW Stats

Champion of

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2005, 07:00:40 AM »

I loved it on DC.
I didn't play the other newer versions that have been released since then so i don't know how this one will play out.

nupoile
DB Contributor
United States
Awards: 2014 Fantasy Football Winner

Stats
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2005, 06:57:21 PM »

Thats weird someone brought this up (weird to me anyways). I was just thinking of Worms 2 (PC) the other day and how much I liked it. I ruled with the rope gun! haha
thx1138
3DO

Stats
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2005, 04:54:35 AM »

I loved Worms. I think that making things 3D for the sake of it, can be a mistake, but with Worms, Worms Reinforcements, Worms Armageddon, it was hard to see how they could develop it further without going 3D.

Didn't like Worms Puzzle Game thingy spin offs like Worms Pinball, I regard as inferior, , and Worms 3D on the PS2, is fun in two player mode, and dull as ditch water in single player missions mode. Seems strange, when Hogs of War on the inferior PS1, is quite a good single player mission based game.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2005, 04:56:12 AM by thx1138 » Logged

10 PRINT "THX is still skill"
20 GOTO 10
30 REM 24th Sept 2017 ;-)

RUN
Zimbacca
Sorry you must have been boring me.
RFG Friend

Stats
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2005, 12:03:13 PM »

I've only played Worms, and Worms 2.  But I did love them both.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length